Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «20/71»
  Go to:
slavezeo Aug 18, 2016
Running openSUSE Tumblweed on my i7 4790K and RX 480.

Spl-it Aug 19, 2016
Quoting: mr-eggLooks great. What compositor are you using ? Some people complained about slower gaming with i3 im wondering if its down to their compositor settings or lack of.

Bit late, but I'm using compton.
Haven't noticed any worse performance then say kwm, but then again I havent really compared / tested it.

new look, new browser (jumanji browser = awesome)
Avehicle7887 Aug 19, 2016
Quoting: slavezeoRunning openSUSE Tumblweed on my i7 4790K and RX 480.

What's the icon theme you're using? Looks amazing.
Spud13y Aug 20, 2016

Not a whole lot going on here. Since I've moved to Linux I like not having my desktop cluttered with anything.
Silas Mortimer Aug 20, 2016
I have two activities, one for regular stuff and one for music creation. As you can tell from the first one, I have a bit of a crush on Charlotte Gainsbourg.

Spl-it Aug 27, 2016
A new day, a new look ( I can never keep what I like )

Quoting: Silas MortimerI have two activities, one for regular stuff and one for music creation. As you can tell from the first one, I have a bit of a crush on Charlotte Gainsbourg.

As you can tell from my screenshot, those images dont work ;)
Silas Mortimer Sep 2, 2016
Quoting: Spl-itAs you can tell from my screenshot, those images dont work ;)

Thanks. I think I fixed it.
te_lanus Sep 3, 2016
Spl-it Sep 23, 2016
Not much has changed, using a different browser and changed my shell

oh, and I finally added a clock to show me the UTC time so I won't miss the livestreams ;)

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.