You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. Funding me on Patreon allows us to have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed articles. Just good content for you to keep up with Linux gaming. Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
  Go to:
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Spud13y commented on 18 May 2017 at 5:47 pm UTC

Only one of a ton of wallpapers that I have KDE cycle through. Enjoying openSUSE Tumbleweed so far.

***EDIT***
Never mind. I knew I'd have to reinstall the proprietary drivers after the kernel update, but the hard way, OBS, and DKMS did not work. I'll try Leap now.

damarrin commented on 19 May 2017 at 7:00 am UTC

Ah, FFX. Good times.

Anjune commented on 21 May 2017 at 11:44 am UTC

Think I need a new battery?

Just your average Gnome desktop; trying to live without Applications and Places menus for a change. Pop-Eta theme by System 76, Numix-Circle icons plus 3rd-rate imitations by yours truly. The wallpaper is a painting by Emil Nolde.

MaCroX95 commented on 1 June 2017 at 7:01 pm UTC

I've been positively surprised with what KDE devs were doing lately with Plasma desktop so I've decided to give it a shot in 5.10, first impressions are quite great, takes time to configure but after that seems to be working very well.

Hamish commented on 11 June 2017 at 4:29 am UTC

Another month with boring wallpapers for a boring desktop:

I am fine with boring.

Xpander commented on 13 June 2017 at 8:22 pm UTC

Finally switched to 1440p@144hz goodness

rest of it is pretty much same as before, just wallpaper change

Avehicle7887 commented on 17 June 2017 at 3:17 pm UTC

Mac in Disguise :-)

I've finally accepted a dock bar in my desktop and have to say Plank is just simple and perfect at what it does. Goodbye bottom panel you've served me well.

Hamish commented on 10 July 2017 at 9:34 pm UTC

I have been really ill, so I am a bit late this month:

slavezeo commented on 11 July 2017 at 1:12 pm UTC

Stock Fedora 26 wallpaper with some emulators running. Just reinstalled a couple of days ago so not much customization yet.

Avehicle7887 commented on 22 July 2017 at 11:03 am UTC

Switched back to a black theme, not a fan of the Portal games but the wallpaper fits nicely.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook