You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
Tank Force
Dragunov commented on 27 December 2017 at 6:21 pm UTC

Has anyone had a look at Tank Force Yet? Its a new linux tank combat game on steam. It has mixed reviews, but I personally think its a lot of fun. It has its fair share of bugs and its quite the grind to unlock new tanks but its not a bad game at all. Its also free to play. I put about 30 hours into it so far. Its definitely not as good as say War Thunder, but its worth a try.

I was just surprised I hadn't seen any mention of it here yet. Maybe people don't like it as much as me?

Tank Force On Steam

Dragunov commented on 28 January 2018 at 7:08 pm UTC

Hmm, just crickets? Now i'm really curious. Is there some obvious reason I missed that this game hasn't been mentioned yet? Its a great game, and it is Linux native.

Xpander commented on 29 January 2018 at 10:40 am UTC

Haven't tried yet, but it looks like some mobile game to me. HUD is super big on the screen, visuals are basic and tank movement seems odd. Anyway its free, so probably time to try it out.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook