Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Tank Force
Dragunov Dec 27, 2017
Has anyone had a look at Tank Force Yet? Its a new linux tank combat game on steam. It has mixed reviews, but I personally think its a lot of fun. It has its fair share of bugs and its quite the grind to unlock new tanks but its not a bad game at all. Its also free to play. I put about 30 hours into it so far. Its definitely not as good as say War Thunder, but its worth a try.

I was just surprised I hadn't seen any mention of it here yet. Maybe people don't like it as much as me?

Tank Force On Steam
Dragunov Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, just crickets? Now i'm really curious. Is there some obvious reason I missed that this game hasn't been mentioned yet? Its a great game, and it is Linux native.
Xpander Jan 29, 2018
Haven't tried yet, but it looks like some mobile game to me. HUD is super big on the screen, visuals are basic and tank movement seems odd. Anyway its free, so probably time to try it out.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.