Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Editors Discussion
Page: «26/36»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Feb 21, 2014
Indeed editors don't see adverts since we work our asses off.
Hamish Feb 22, 2014
Quoting: liamdaweIndeed editors don't see adverts since we work our asses off.

Well, I personally would not claim that for myself, but I have at least put in enough to cover $15. :)
Liam Dawe Feb 25, 2014
Fantastic, thank you Hamish.
Hamish Feb 27, 2014
Just noticed that the GamingOnLinux Desura group has a really ancient screenshot as its header image. :|

http://www.desura.com/groups/gaming-on-linux
Liam Dawe Feb 27, 2014
Feel free to make a better one ;)
Liam Dawe Feb 28, 2014
The total sales counter on the sales page now only takes distinct names into account, no more counting doubles from different sites.
Liam Dawe Mar 2, 2014
@Hamish, the comment you most recently deleted, what was it reported under? I think that is where the admin notifications are getting left behind.
Hamish Mar 2, 2014
FutureSuture reported his own comment as spam as it was a double post - I saw a notification of this under the "Manage Comments" section of the Admin CP, and acted accordingly.
Liam Dawe Mar 2, 2014
Odd I can find literally no reason for it to leave a notification behind, I take it there was no error, everything fully loaded?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.