Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010 Extended Season
Page: 1/12»
  Go to:
Xpander Jan 14, 2018
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed

[

• Season has Double events, Every Event(Country) is twice.

• All tracks from different Countries are used (router 1 and route 2)

• Every Event has 4 short stages.

• Every Event has 2 long stages.

• Service Area after every stage

• Checkpoint after every 2 stages.

• Car tuning after every stage.

• Weather is default on every stage (Midday/Sunny or in case of UK (Midday/Overcast)

• Restarts not Allowed

• Car restrictions for 2010 cars

• Every event lasts 1 week (plenty of time to get some times in)

Sweden 1:
[

Finland 1:
[

Monaco 1:
[

Germany 1:
[

Greece 1:
[

UK:
[

Finland 2:
[

Monaco 2:
[

Sweden 2:
[

Germany 2:
[

UK 2:
[

Greece 2:
[

LEAGUE STANDINGS

1 Xpander 211
2 muell 189
3 Skully 166
4 tuubi 141
5 Starving 129
6 Rocky 78
7 arnvidr 75
8 Meneghedson 66
9 drmaemo 47
10 Tokki 19
11 flipper 16
12 Jet Spiegel 14
13 lordgault 10
14 mandaryn666 8
15 Redface 5
16 Odin 2
17 JeL-koxmoz 1

Happy Tuning!
Skully Jan 16, 2018
I am looking forward to seeing how a longer season plays out. Goodluck everyone!
Arnvidr Jan 16, 2018
Oh Sweden, you spin me right 'round, baby!
Xpander Jan 16, 2018
And Sweden done for me. Overall quite happy, really enjoyed the stages.

S1: clean
S2: clean
S3: spin
S4: spin with facing to the wrong side
S5: clean
S6: clean
Skully Jan 18, 2018
Had a great run. Quite a few spins from pushing to try keep up with Xpander and Starving. Nothing I could do to even get close. You two guys did awesome. :)
Xpander Jan 18, 2018
The thing is, i don't even know who Starving is :) He never been here in the forums afaik. I accepted cause he requested into the league quite some time ago, thinking he was someone from here. But checking his dirt rally profile on the website it seems ha has played this game a lot... probably not even a Linux user, who knows. I don't know how to contact him to ask. Steam search with "Starving" gives many pages of usernames so it doesnt help either. In any case, he seems to be a good driver and i just won him with 9 seconds, which is like 2spins or one bad spin :D
Skully Jan 18, 2018
Oh I assumed it was someone here just with a different name in the game than the forums here. Doesn't matter either way really. :)
tuubi Jan 18, 2018
Quoting: SkullyOh I assumed it was someone here just with a different name in the game than the forums here. Doesn't matter either way really. :)
The league description on dirtgame.com says "for GamingOnLinux members", so I guess we should enforce that at least.
Xpander Jan 18, 2018
Ok thanks Tuubi, seems i can't talk to him directly anyway. added as friend so lets see. Yeah i think the rule is that Linux Gamers here only. Though i don't really mind if few windows gamers participate from time to time
tuubi Jan 18, 2018
Quoting: XpanderOk thanks Tuubi, seems i can't talk to him directly anyway. added as friend so lets see. Yeah i think the rule is that Linux Gamers here only. Though i don't really mind if few windows gamers participate from time to time
I don't actually mind either. Although in that case our solemn responsibility is to show them the error of their ways and convert them into Linux users. ;)

For people wondering what he's thanking me for, I sent him the link to Starving's Steam profile in a private message.
Arnvidr Jan 19, 2018
Confession time: I played some of the rounds last year on a Windows machine. But no more!

*hangs head in shame*
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.