Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
[fixed] Hide support request for actual supporters
pete910 Jan 25, 2018
As title really, Hide The support request bars/panels on the site from those that already do!
Liam Dawe Jan 25, 2018
Sorry about that, I had the check on the banner at the top, but not the one above comments, this has been fixed.

Edit: It also seems it didn't pick you up before, but that's also fixed. I'm assuming your Patreon email or something was different before?
pete910 Jan 25, 2018
Quoting: liamdaweSorry about that, I had the check on the banner at the top, but not the one above comments, this has been fixed.

Edit: It also seems it didn't pick you up before, but that's also fixed. I'm assuming your Patreon email or something was different before?

Arh, guess the supporters badge also sets the banner state on/off

Changed email a while back, It's never bothered me tbh. You know who your supporters are :P
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.