Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Re-doing the design, again!
Page: «4/11»
  Go to:
Alex V.Sharp May 23, 2013
It is the newest version of FF. Resizing does work for 'some' of the elements, but the rest just get even more messed up.

Also, that button that appears in the header isn't working correctly - as in: right now not at all.
Liam Dawe May 23, 2013
I just need to adjust the element sizes its on my todo. The header button worked the last time i checked odd, will do more work on it tonight then!
Liam Dawe May 23, 2013
Just tested on my phone and the header buttons works perfectly here. Will test in other browsers on my desktop tonight, honestly though im not too worried about Windows XP issues which it could be.
Liam Dawe May 23, 2013
Found it, issue fixed :D The header button will now work.
Liam Dawe May 23, 2013
Quoting: muntdefemsAbout the new sales page, I really think it should include a new column to show the DRM/keys associated with the sale. Right now there are many sales from Shinyloot that include Desura or Steam keys and we can only show one provider. It would be great to be able to filter the sales that are DRM-free or that come with a certain type of key, while giving credit to the sale provider at the same time.
Okay I agree.

So far I have for keys:
DRM Free Direct
Steam
Desura

Any others I missed?
muntdefems May 26, 2013
I would go with these 3 options, too.

There are some deals (I'm thinking IndieGameStand here) that sometimes include GOG keys, but after all their games are just DRM-free downloads, right?
Liam Dawe May 27, 2013
A gog key is a direct download so it fits under that yeah.

Was thinking maybe adding a fourth "Multiple Options" for places that give a drm free + key?
muntdefems May 27, 2013
Quoting: liamdaweWas thinking maybe adding a fourth "Multiple Options" for places that give a drm free + key?

Or perhaps 3 different little columns with an icon each (Steam, Desura and DRM-free, much in the style of the 3 currency columns) and boolean content, which could be translated in the rendered page as a tick (true) or a cross (false). Do you think they could fit in the new design?
Liam Dawe May 27, 2013
If we put the name under the icon we could probably fit that in yes!
muntdefems May 27, 2013
[center]

Excellent![/center]
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.