You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
User statics needs SteamPlay statistic like last time played with Wine section
Leopard commented on 28 August 2018 at 9:36 am UTC

Title says it.

liamdawe commented on 28 August 2018 at 9:37 am UTC

Literally in the article:

QuoteWe are looking to adjust the Wine question as add in a Steam Play/Proton question - opinions welcome on that.
;)

Leopard commented on 28 August 2018 at 10:33 am UTC

liamdaweLiterally in the article:
QuoteWe are looking to adjust the Wine question as add in a Steam Play/Proton question - opinions welcome on that.
;)

Ahh , ok. I didn't read it

lucifertdark commented on 29 August 2018 at 9:26 am UTC

I think SteamPlay/Proton should be separate from Wine on the survey, not everyone is going to want to mess with vanilla Wine but will be Happy as Larry to use it as Steam Play without knowing it's Wine, perception is everything. ;)

Also could you add an option for "used it today / every day" "in the last month" is a bit vague as it could have been 29 days ago or 10 minutes ago, picky I know but it would be interesting to see how much use it's getting by people on here.

tonR commented on 29 August 2018 at 9:54 am UTC

lucifertdarkI think SteamPlay/Proton should be separate from Wine on the survey, not everyone is going to want to mess with vanilla Wine but will be Happy as Larry to use it as Steam Play without knowing it's Wine, perception is everything. ;)
+1
(Well, forum doesn't have "love" button)

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts