[fixed] Articles being displayed vertically on home page
Hamish Jun 18, 2013
One problem I am noticing with the new design, which did not show up when I viewed prxa, is that article entries on the main page are not displaying uniformly. I imagine the image and text is supposed to be displayed horizontally, as it is on the bottom entry, but the rest are being displayed vertically, with the image on top and text on the bottom.

[

Maybe this does not show up on wide-screen displays? Regardless, if it is going to display in one way or the other, I would at least like it to be consistent. Horizontally would be best though.

EDIT: Checking it again, it is still not showing a problem on prxa.
Liam Dawe Jun 18, 2013
I have tested on multiple window sizes and on mobiles and on firefox and chromium and cannot reproduce.

Can you do a cache clear and hard refresh to make sure it's got the right css files?

Pretty sure it's a cache issue as you don't even have the separators between each article so your files are out of date.
Hamish Jun 19, 2013
Indeed, came back to it later and things seem to be working now.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.