Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
Keys Giveaway!
ziabice commented on 20 February 2019 at 8:13 pm UTC

Just bought a mystery bundle with lots of games I already own, so take these keys!
(I will not spoil the game name, so it will be a mystery for you too!)
(it will be great if you reveal what you got)

5RYNQ-LALJ4-W7PNI

5IC2L-5ECFL-DKFX6

FM5TJ-KQRC9-XAJ3A

XMVDE-KNLFN-KZ0ZK

Cheers!

stretch611 commented on 21 February 2019 at 3:58 pm UTC

While I was late coming, I tried anyway in spite of the odds...

I think they have been taken already...

2 were already in my library (1st and 3rd), and the other 2 came up used.

Ehvis commented on 21 February 2019 at 4:36 pm UTC

Checked the other two and they were already activated as well. Most likely by people that don't even have an account here. For some reason the presence of keys seems to bring in people that have never heard of Linux.

g000h commented on 21 February 2019 at 7:05 pm UTC

Gawd. I decided to have a flutter on the Fanatical Festival Mystery Keys Bundle, based on the fact that (a) I had an additional 10% discount voucher, (b) I'd seen on Reddit numerous people reporting titles that would appeal to me if I got them....

and then....

I bought the 10 key mystery bundle and... 3 keys I didn't already own, 7 keys already owned. The 3 keys were junk to me. The duplicates weren't much good either. [Also, as a warning, the Mystery keys don't let you know what the game is, you need to claim it first, which reveals the key - before you can see the game title. This irked me!]

However, some of the other Fanatical bundles are pretty decent. I got Tabletop Bundle tier 1 (Smallworld 2, etc) and then Colossus Bundle tier 2 (with 10% discount voucher from the Tabletop purchase).

Lesson learnt: Don't Gamble.

ziabice commented on 21 February 2019 at 10:00 pm UTC

g000hGawd. I decided to have a flutter on the Fanatical Festival Mystery Keys Bundle, based on the fact that (a) I had an additional 10% discount voucher, (b) I'd seen on Reddit numerous people reporting titles that would appeal to me if I got them....

and then....

I bought the 10 key mystery bundle and... 3 keys I didn't already own, 7 keys already owned. The 3 keys were junk to me. The duplicates weren't much good either. [Also, as a warning, the Mystery keys don't let you know what the game is, you need to claim it first, which reveals the key - before you can see the game title. This irked me!]

However, some of the other Fanatical bundles are pretty decent. I got Tabletop Bundle tier 1 (Smallworld 2, etc) and then Colossus Bundle tier 2 (with 10% discount voucher from the Tabletop purchase).

Lesson learnt: Don't Gamble.

I completely agree with you: I'll never buy a mystery bundle anymore...

Mountain Man commented on 8 March 2019 at 2:16 pm UTC

EhvisChecked the other two and they were already activated as well. Most likely by people that don't even have an account here. For some reason the presence of keys seems to bring in people that have never heard of Linux.
Yep... it's usually a bad idea to openly post keys since they get snatched up almost immediately by bots.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Wasteland 2 with Samsai
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts