You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Keys Giveaway!
ziabice Feb 20, 2019
Just bought a mystery bundle with lots of games I already own, so take these keys!
(I will not spoil the game name, so it will be a mystery for you too!)
(it will be great if you reveal what you got)

5RYNQ-LALJ4-W7PNI

5IC2L-5ECFL-DKFX6

FM5TJ-KQRC9-XAJ3A

XMVDE-KNLFN-KZ0ZK

Cheers!
stretch611 Feb 21, 2019
While I was late coming, I tried anyway in spite of the odds...

I think they have been taken already...

2 were already in my library (1st and 3rd), and the other 2 came up used.
Ehvis Feb 21, 2019
Checked the other two and they were already activated as well. Most likely by people that don't even have an account here. For some reason the presence of keys seems to bring in people that have never heard of Linux. :D
g000h Feb 21, 2019
Gawd. I decided to have a flutter on the Fanatical Festival Mystery Keys Bundle, based on the fact that (a) I had an additional 10% discount voucher, (b) I'd seen on Reddit numerous people reporting titles that would appeal to me if I got them....

and then....

I bought the 10 key mystery bundle and... 3 keys I didn't already own, 7 keys already owned. The 3 keys were junk to me. The duplicates weren't much good either. [Also, as a warning, the Mystery keys don't let you know what the game is, you need to claim it first, which reveals the key - before you can see the game title. This irked me!]

However, some of the other Fanatical bundles are pretty decent. I got Tabletop Bundle tier 1 (Smallworld 2, etc) and then Colossus Bundle tier 2 (with 10% discount voucher from the Tabletop purchase).

Lesson learnt: Don't Gamble. :(
ziabice Feb 21, 2019
Quoting: g000hGawd. I decided to have a flutter on the Fanatical Festival Mystery Keys Bundle, based on the fact that (a) I had an additional 10% discount voucher, (b) I'd seen on Reddit numerous people reporting titles that would appeal to me if I got them....

and then....

I bought the 10 key mystery bundle and... 3 keys I didn't already own, 7 keys already owned. The 3 keys were junk to me. The duplicates weren't much good either. [Also, as a warning, the Mystery keys don't let you know what the game is, you need to claim it first, which reveals the key - before you can see the game title. This irked me!]

However, some of the other Fanatical bundles are pretty decent. I got Tabletop Bundle tier 1 (Smallworld 2, etc) and then Colossus Bundle tier 2 (with 10% discount voucher from the Tabletop purchase).

Lesson learnt: Don't Gamble. :(

I completely agree with you: I'll never buy a mystery bundle anymore... :(
Mountain Man Mar 8, 2019
Quoting: EhvisChecked the other two and they were already activated as well. Most likely by people that don't even have an account here. For some reason the presence of keys seems to bring in people that have never heard of Linux. :D
Yep... it's usually a bad idea to openly post keys since they get snatched up almost immediately by bots.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.