You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
steam controller rumble
naegling23 commented on 10 June 2019 at 10:41 pm UTC

I've been playing through a steam link on the beta for both the link and steam itself. I've tried both a steam controller and an xbox one. In the big picture menus, the steam controller vibrates, but the xbox one does nothing. In game (boarderlands 2/rocket league/Horizon chase) nothing rumbles. I sort of gave up on the issue since I had checked every setting that I could think of, but then I turned on dead cells. As a reminder, dead cells crashes the steam overlay and reverts to the desktop configuration which I have set to gamepad. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, the rumble started working...in fact, it worked so well that it kept disconnecting the controller (note, I only tried it with the steam controller since I do mode switching in order to get various games to launch when they resort to the desktop configuration). So, I have two questions. One, how do I turn down the desktop configuration vibration to not extreme (I cant find the setting anywhere), and how do I fix the issue of no vibration in all the other games...I'm assuming that since it works with the desktop configuration, that there is a clue hanging out there somewhere).

Note: I posted this here since this crew is helpful and if I posted it on the steam forums...well, I guess its self explanatory.

naegling23 commented on 17 June 2019 at 9:12 pm UTC

ok, so an update, rumble works on the steamplay version of witcher 3 on an xbox one s controller....but its still not working with the rest of the games.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts