Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Manjaro, Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel
lordgault Jun 24, 2019
Manjaro is in fashion and Borderlands never stopped being in fashion. I have to remind you that SHIFT does not work as standard in Manjaro. Why? Because in Ubuntu the ssl certificates are in the route /usr/lib/ssl/certs while in Manjaro the route of the certificates is /etc/ssl/certs. Well, the solution is as easy as adding the following line in the options for launching the game in Steam:

SSL_CERT_DIR="/etc/ssl/certs" %command%

In principle this solution should work for other distributions that share the same path as the ssl certificates. For those that do not the solution is to add the corresponding path to the ssl certificates.
Sorry for my English, I am not native.
dpanter Jun 24, 2019
Nice find! #archproblems :P

What about symlinking the dir to make it a systemwide solution?
Ehvis Jun 24, 2019
Quoting: dpanterWhat about symlinking the dir to make it a systemwide solution?

Fun fact from a Ubuntu 18.04 install:

xxxxx:/usr/lib/ssl$ ls -al
total 12
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4096 dec  7  2018 .
drwxr-xr-x 132 root root 4096 jan 18 14:08 ..
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root   14 aug 21  2018 certs -> /etc/ssl/certs
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root 4096 dec  7  2018 misc
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root   20 dec  5  2018 openssl.cnf -> /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root   16 aug 21  2018 private -> /etc/ssl/private
Liam Dawe Jun 24, 2019
Perhaps someone can submit a bug report/feature request to get something done by default to fix issues like this? With people looking to switch, the easier they can make it the better.
lordgault Jun 24, 2019
Quoting: liamdawePerhaps someone can submit a bug report/feature request to get something done by default to fix issues like this? With people looking to switch, the easier they can make it the better.

I left a report at Aspyr Support. It seems such an easy solution... Let's see what they say.

QuoteThank you for contacting the Aspyr Support Team. Your request (#137175) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

For reference, our office hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00PM Monday-Friday (Central Standard Time)
ziabice Jun 24, 2019
I just sent a feature request to Manjaro devels linking this forum post.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.