You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
DiRT Rally 2.0 - GOL Event - R5 Season 1
Xpander commented on 14 September 2019 at 1:33 pm UTC

Argentina done. Didn't really enjoy, super slow stages with twists and turns are not fun for me . But i think i did quite OK, considering i had trouble with understeering at points (didnt find a good setup).

Summary.

SS1: Spin after hitting a rock with the rear.
SS2: Clean
SS3: Crash into stone on hairpin, reverse needed
SS4: Clean
SS5: Clean
SS6: Tires were out, went off the track, took around 15-20 sec to find my way back to road.

jotomo commented on 14 September 2019 at 9:30 pm UTC

Alright, finally managed to do some driving, with the aim of staying on the road and gaining experience. Finished Argentina with a couple of stalls and on the last stage sliding of the track and down a hill, twice.
At some point the co-driver called out "bumpy" - that seemed rather redundant in Argentina ;-)

Collected sidenotes:
1) Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals with attached handbrake connected via USB works nicely on Linux in DR2, together with LG G27 wheel and shifter. Calibration with js-gtk.
2) RE: RBR: disappearing trees bug is still present with D9VK (on Nvidia) unfortunately. The bug occurs after 2-3 minutes of game time (so just letting the main menu sit is enough to let the garage in the background disappear after a while - I'll keep testing this sim).

Xpander commented on 17 September 2019 at 2:00 pm UTC
  Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • GTFO - Work Together Or Die Togehter [GER/ENG]
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts