Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
  Go to:
DiRT Rally 2.0 - GOL Event - R5 Season 1
Xpander commented on 11 August 2019 at 10:04 am UTC

jotomoIt's hidden under the advanced settings (like in the screenshot you posted). You can edit the championship and on the confirmation page extend that section and there you can set those items.

i might be blind, i can't seem to edit the current championship anymore.
But yeah the screenshot on the first post, i can see now. So i think i will change for the next one.

if theres a way to edit the current one, let me know

jotomo commented on 11 August 2019 at 10:40 am UTC

I tested with a new (unstarted) championship. Now that it started I can't edit it anymore. Seems reasonable. As long as assists aren't enforced (which Id don't think they are) I'm not bothered.

Skully commented on 12 August 2019 at 1:00 am UTC

Yes you cant edit a championship once it's started.

Xpander commented on 17 August 2019 at 8:16 am UTC

Spain Done. I actually enjoy tarmac in this game. Much better feeling than in the firs DR on tarmac in this one. Managed to get constant 140+ FPS also, which makes it really good on my 144hz monitor. 2560x1440, all settings high, MSAA 4x, blur and bloom off. I think the latest patch improved perf quite a bit. Anyway to the summary of my driving.

SS1: Clean
SS2: Clean
SS3: Crash and Roll, lucky, lost maybe 6-7 sec only.
SS4: Small trip to the grass
SS5: Clean
SS6: Clean

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • The Dark Eye: „Drakensang“ (via Proton)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts