Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Minecraft Competition Win 15 Great Linux Games
Page: «2/6»
  Go to:
SteamPenguin Aug 12, 2013
Me and Paperjon are the same person lol, I said to ask here so you can explain in detail and give me the dimensions you need etc, I need to make this fair as possible.
EliteGamerShadow Aug 12, 2013
and paperjon I ... ummmm... forgot about the wood .... I needed a lot!! also can I have like 6 redstone lamps
EliteGamerShadow Aug 12, 2013
ok I will try to give the dimensions, ill plan it out... And is there an easier way to get to Linux Land :( I cant travel all the way there its too far
SteamPenguin Aug 12, 2013
There is a road from spawn to Linux Land also once your there you can teleport to your home and back.To get to spawn for the road use /spawn then follow the road underneath the spawn building, once at Linux Land you can use /home to get home and /back to return to Linux Land. I may make a rail system on the road soon. As for supplies I might be able to come on and give you them soon but im not sure sorry busy day.
killx_den Aug 13, 2013
@EliteGamerShadow:
Do you need the underground part of your space. 

If not can I use that to make my "mini game" bigger? I would just need the underground part.

@SteamPenguin:
Would it be possible to get the free space next to him, if he is ok with it?

Also, is it allowed to build a mini game where you can die? From falling damage or lava for example. I would definitely put up a warning sign in front of my mini game :>
SteamPenguin Aug 13, 2013
Quoting: killx_den@EliteGamerShadow:
Do you need the underground part of your space. 

If not can I use that to make my "mini game" bigger? I would just need the underground part.

@SteamPenguin:
Would it be possible to get the free space next to him, if he is ok with it?

Also, is it allowed to build a mini game where you can die? From falling damage or lava for example. I would definitely put up a warning sign in front of my mini game :>

If he is ok with it thats fine :D
Yeah your mini game can be deadly thats fine but signs are a good idea :D
EliteGamerShadow Aug 13, 2013
Lol this is what the sign is gonna probably say ...
============
Warning!Warning!
Possibility of Death
============
Steam I need redstone lamps if that's ok and I planned it out so 30 x 25 would be a good space..... if not 30 x 20
I need red and blue wool too if you have it :D
Sihin Aug 14, 2013
Are you looking to expand the prize pool via community donations? If so, I might have something of use; if not, then ignore this post.

I don't have any actual games, but I do have an unused beta key to Dawngate, a new MOBA which will be free to play when released. Dawngate won't run on Linux (at least not initially) but I figured it couldn't hurt to offer.

If you're interested I can PM the Key to you.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.