You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Minecraft Competition Win 15 Great Linux Games
Page: «3/6»
  Go to:
SteamPenguin Aug 14, 2013
@[EliteGamerShadow](http://www.gamingonlinux.com/profiles/657) 30x20 is bending the rules too far, I can work with you to get it to 30x10 as I understand an archery game needs length. As for the supplies I will help you out when I see you :D

@Sihin Thanks for the very kind offer, I would expand the prize pool by donations but im trying to keep the prizes multiplatform. They have said Dawngate will get a OSX and Linux version in the future if there is enough demand though, so that is good news. Thanks again and sorry im keeping this multiplatform.

Queen Sin can you update the article to 9 games add the following please :D
Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia and Defcon
Liam Dawe Aug 14, 2013
Quoting: SteamPenguinQueen Sin can you update the article to 9 games add the following please :D
Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia and Defcon

I will as sins at work, where are the games located so I can link them, are they Steam keys?
yeah they are all steam games I have added the links to the first post in this thread, Thanks Liam
EliteGamerShadow Aug 14, 2013
Ok, but what about 30 x 15 :P I 'm changing the archery to bow warfare :D
ok 30x15 must say I thought a target game would be better but its up to you :D
I need 6 more redstone lamps and watch this video :D View video on youtube.com
Im gonna do it so if you hit the five buttons on the wall then youll get a power 1 bow so it does have archery involved kind of :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
maybe 1 button but there will be a piston covering it that'll be moving constantly
If I put redstone the exterior is ugly is it ok? Will it affect my score?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.