Minecraft Competition Win 15 Great Linux Games
Page: «4/6»
  Go to:
EliteGamerShadow Aug 14, 2013
Because the redstone has to cover up a lot of the exterior and I only have cobble so its ugly...... Maybe can I have some more stone brick?
EliteGamerShadow Aug 15, 2013
Yes my minigame is working out real well, so I got another part done, so there will be a piston moving back and forth with a stone brick and a button behind it if you shoot the button you get a power 1 bow on your side so that takes skill and patience and is exceptionally hard. :D I was making a video ill put it up soon :D
SteamPenguin Aug 15, 2013
the bad news is unless you move the redstone underground it will effect your score yes :( I will give you some more supplies yeah. Sounds cool though :D
EliteGamerShadow Aug 15, 2013
I moved it underground, but for the dispensers there is 1 block on each side , so I don't really think its that bad of a problem and who will be judging us?
n30p1r4t3 Aug 15, 2013
Quoting: SteamPenguinYou heard me right if you win this competition, you will get 9 great Linux games! There also maybe more prizes added later :D

Space Pirates and Zombies
Scoregasm
Faerie Solitaire
King Arthurs Gold
Oniken
Uplink
Defcon
Darwinia
Multiwinia

How do I win these great Linux games?

I am glad you ask, other by a secluded mountain lies a not so well hidden secret, Linux Land. You can find Linux Land around about these coordinates:
X:-300
Z:1260
Its a fairly big place you wont miss it just head in that direction :D So anyway part of the purpose of Linux Land is mini games that people on the server can play. So the basic point of the competition is to build the best mini game at Linux Land, follow the rules/guidelines below.

. Server Info 
. Only games can be entered no other type of structure
. Linux Land is big but not infinite keep your builds below 10x10 (can be larger underground, unless it effects other builds)
. You must build on the stone checkered floor (or where it was if you need to dig it up)
. Leave space in between builds so people can get about
. If you cant find a space I will build you one
. Any questions at all contact me with a private message or any other way you like (YouTube etc)
. The end date is open ended as I may allow extra time depending on what people are doing for now I will say by the end of the month.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE BLOCKS BE WITH YOU

SteamPenguin/craftingmw/paperjon

I'll throw in a gift-able Humble Weekly sale (the current one). Hit me up for the Gift Link.
killx_den Aug 16, 2013
My mini game should be done now, just have to put up two more warning signs and i have to do some cosmetic stuff to make it prettier ^^

Sin and Glidder where kind enough to test it :) 
I think it took Glidder over one hour to get out again ^^
SteamPenguin Aug 16, 2013
@EliteGamerShadow I will be judging and I am hoping Sin might be the second judge

@QueenSin will you be the second judge?

@[color=#005580][size=2][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]n30p1r4t3 does the weekly bundle you got include Amnesia, if not its ok I already have brought a gift URL to add to this. I just did above average for myself and not for the competition because my funds are a bit low right now. Thankyou for the offer either way.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#005580][size=2][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@[color=#005580][size=2][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]killx_den very cool I will have to test it sometime, last time I did I got lost lol.[/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color]
EliteGamerShadow Aug 16, 2013
Ok :D And I am making it so the winner(s) have to do parkour to get to their random prize, and the parkour is short and sweet :D.
EliteGamerShadow Aug 16, 2013
The Space Pirates and Zombies Game Looks Awesome :) Same with Darwinia :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.