Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Project Cars Tournament
Poll results: Are you interested in PCars races?
Yes

3 vote(s)
75%
No

1 vote(s)
25%
mayo Aug 26, 2019
Hey Guys,

im loving Racing Games and since Project Cars runs very good with Proton im courious about if there are other Players like me, that want to participate in some weekend racings. If (and here comes the catch) multiplayer is working. i couldnt test it right now because of the lack of players. But one person on protondb reported that it is indeed working. i would love to validate this and organize some races.

I even consider to buy Project Cars 2 Deluxe, cause its also in a gold state in the protondb.
Xpander Aug 26, 2019
last time i tried, forcefeedback didn't work with both of the games. Works with wine and steam though. But it might have changed now. I'm in for some racing, the problem is, finding the time :D
mayo Aug 26, 2019
Well im not sure if it is the udev-Rule from Feral or not. But FFB is working properly with my G920 and the Proton 4.2.9 Version. Just 4.2.11 seems broken for me.
Koopacabras Aug 27, 2019
count me in. we should look for a time that is comfortable for everyone since we are in different time zones. At the evening on UTC it's ok for me. edit: ouch I clicked no but yes.
mayo Aug 27, 2019
Okay, im in UTC+1 so this should be not a big of a problem. Of course i can not speak for Xpander. ;)

Evenings is btw. okay for me.
Koopacabras Sep 6, 2019
so maybe we can do this on saturday?? or sunday, is 7PM UTC ok for everyone?? (yeah that's evening for me lol night is 8 PM)
flipper Sep 7, 2019
Sounds like fun! I live at UTC+2.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.