You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Project Cars Tournament
Poll results: Are you interested in PCars races?
Yes

3 vote(s)
75%
No

1 vote(s)
25%
mayo commented on 26 August 2019 at 10:29 am UTC

Hey Guys,

im loving Racing Games and since Project Cars runs very good with Proton im courious about if there are other Players like me, that want to participate in some weekend racings. If (and here comes the catch) multiplayer is working. i couldnt test it right now because of the lack of players. But one person on protondb reported that it is indeed working. i would love to validate this and organize some races.

I even consider to buy Project Cars 2 Deluxe, cause its also in a gold state in the protondb.

Xpander commented on 26 August 2019 at 1:56 pm UTC

last time i tried, forcefeedback didn't work with both of the games. Works with wine and steam though. But it might have changed now. I'm in for some racing, the problem is, finding the time

mayo commented on 26 August 2019 at 7:39 pm UTC

Well im not sure if it is the udev-Rule from Feral or not. But FFB is working properly with my G920 and the Proton 4.2.9 Version. Just 4.2.11 seems broken for me.

chancho_zombie commented on 27 August 2019 at 5:59 am UTC

count me in. we should look for a time that is comfortable for everyone since we are in different time zones. At the evening on UTC it's ok for me. edit: ouch I clicked no but yes.

mayo commented on 27 August 2019 at 5:57 pm UTC

Okay, im in UTC+1 so this should be not a big of a problem. Of course i can not speak for Xpander. ;)

Evenings is btw. okay for me.

chancho_zombie commented on 6 September 2019 at 10:47 pm UTC

so maybe we can do this on saturday?? or sunday, is 7PM UTC ok for everyone?? (yeah that's evening for me lol night is 8 PM)

flipper commented on 7 September 2019 at 4:58 pm UTC

Sounds like fun! I live at UTC+2.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake First Playthrough
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts