Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Dirt Rally - Gol League Group A
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Skully Sep 19, 2019
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/188272/gol-dirtrally

Every Event has 6 stages in total, 2 being long stage
Service Area after every stage
Checkpoint after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized (ofc same for everybody)
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group A
Every event lasts 1 week

Happy Spinning!

Planning to go through all the car categories in order. Now on Group A
alexbrrsclnt Sep 20, 2019
Is this league active? Can I join?
Xpander Sep 20, 2019
Quoting: alexbrrsclntIs this league active? Can I join?
yes, its active, Skully just has to accept the request to join if you did on the website
alexbrrsclnt Sep 23, 2019
LOL, not a very good start. Too many mistakes in every stage, and in the last one a withdrawal.

Hope the German rally brings me more luck :D
drhood Sep 24, 2019
Hi Skully, I joined up last night. I did a few events a while back and looking to return. I was not competitive, and will not be competitive now. Just looking for some rallying fun while the league is still going.

When I joined it seemed I have to wait to be approved as a participant.

Cheers!
Skully Sep 25, 2019
Quoting: drhoodHi Skully, I joined up last night. I did a few events a while back and looking to return. I was not competitive, and will not be competitive now. Just looking for some rallying fun while the league is still going.

When I joined it seemed I have to wait to be approved as a participant.

Cheers!
I think I already approved you. I cant see any more pending requests. You should be good to go. If not let me know. Oh and welcome back.
Koopacabras Sep 28, 2019
greece done, mostly clean runs few spins here and there, but on the last one I did really bad and fell off/went off track and had to recover, lost a lot of time, like over 20 seconds. :( don't remember playing that track before, seems to me that it's one of those "rare" tracks that appear less frequently on greece . If it wasn't for the last track, I'd be beating Pharos and I would be first.:(
otoh I think I did really great on the night stage.^_^
drhood Sep 28, 2019
DR-Greece, what a fun unforgiving location (steep cliffs, bumpy roads, rocks). I managed to keep the car on the road for all the stages. I messed up a little bit on a few hairpin turns of the first couple of stages where the car was half on and half-off the road. Each time I managed to get the car back on the road with some, but not a ton, of time lost. By the third stage, I got into a groove (less wreckless driving) and drove cleanly for the remainder of the event.

Hope everyone has a blast in DR-Greece!
Xpander Sep 29, 2019
Greece Done. Struggled with setup on the first 2 stages, too much understeer. First stages i messed up few hairpins. Summary.

SS1: Clean, but with few messed up hairpins
SS2: Spin with reverse needed and straight on 1 hairspin
SS3: Clean
SS4: Was flying like crazy, went off the track on straight before the finish line +14 sec penalty :(
SS5: Clean
SS6: Clean
cip91sk Oct 13, 2019
It seems that I can't complete an event if I don't lose a tire on at least a stage
Also is it just me or racenet is about to implode? The league page (not counting the load times) gives me a 500 every now and then, and to load my times while playing I usually have to try at least a couple times :S:
Koopacabras Oct 15, 2019
monaco done some bumps on level 6 curves that I thought that I could hit top speed but I was wrong. Overall I think I did pretty well, maybe a little too cautious since I hate falling off a cliff and being dnf'ed.:><:
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.