You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
Dirt Rally - Gol League Group A
Skully commented on 19 September 2019 at 12:18 am UTC

League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/188272/gol-dirtrally

Every Event has 6 stages in total, 2 being long stage
Service Area after every stage
Checkpoint after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized (ofc same for everybody)
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group A
Every event lasts 1 week

Happy Spinning!

Planning to go through all the car categories in order. Now on Group A

alexbrrsclnt commented on 20 September 2019 at 2:35 pm UTC

Is this league active? Can I join?

Xpander commented on 20 September 2019 at 3:54 pm UTC

alexbrrsclntIs this league active? Can I join?
yes, its active, Skully just has to accept the request to join if you did on the website

alexbrrsclnt commented on 23 September 2019 at 6:15 pm UTC

LOL, not a very good start. Too many mistakes in every stage, and in the last one a withdrawal.

Hope the German rally brings me more luck

drhood commented on 24 September 2019 at 11:08 pm UTC

Hi Skully, I joined up last night. I did a few events a while back and looking to return. I was not competitive, and will not be competitive now. Just looking for some rallying fun while the league is still going.

When I joined it seemed I have to wait to be approved as a participant.

Cheers!

Skully commented on 25 September 2019 at 1:07 am UTC

drhoodHi Skully, I joined up last night. I did a few events a while back and looking to return. I was not competitive, and will not be competitive now. Just looking for some rallying fun while the league is still going.

When I joined it seemed I have to wait to be approved as a participant.

Cheers!
I think I already approved you. I cant see any more pending requests. You should be good to go. If not let me know. Oh and welcome back.

The_Aquabat commented on 28 September 2019 at 3:59 am UTC

greece done, mostly clean runs few spins here and there, but on the last one I did really bad and fell off/went off track and had to recover, lost a lot of time, like over 20 seconds. don't remember playing that track before, seems to me that it's one of those "rare" tracks that appear less frequently on greece . If it wasn't for the last track, I'd be beating Pharos and I would be first.
otoh I think I did really great on the night stage.

drhood commented on 28 September 2019 at 8:39 pm UTC

DR-Greece, what a fun unforgiving location (steep cliffs, bumpy roads, rocks). I managed to keep the car on the road for all the stages. I messed up a little bit on a few hairpin turns of the first couple of stages where the car was half on and half-off the road. Each time I managed to get the car back on the road with some, but not a ton, of time lost. By the third stage, I got into a groove (less wreckless driving) and drove cleanly for the remainder of the event.

Hope everyone has a blast in DR-Greece!

Xpander commented on 29 September 2019 at 1:43 pm UTC

Greece Done. Struggled with setup on the first 2 stages, too much understeer. First stages i messed up few hairpins. Summary.

SS1: Clean, but with few messed up hairpins
SS2: Spin with reverse needed and straight on 1 hairspin
SS3: Clean
SS4: Was flying like crazy, went off the track on straight before the finish line +14 sec penalty
SS5: Clean
SS6: Clean

cip91sk commented on 13 October 2019 at 6:02 pm UTC

It seems that I can't complete an event if I don't lose a tire on at least a stage
Also is it just me or racenet is about to implode? The league page (not counting the load times) gives me a 500 every now and then, and to load my times while playing I usually have to try at least a couple times

The_Aquabat commented on 15 October 2019 at 12:41 pm UTC

monaco done some bumps on level 6 curves that I thought that I could hit top speed but I was wrong. Overall I think I did pretty well, maybe a little too cautious since I hate falling off a cliff and being dnf'ed.

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • SunLust, UV, PistolStarts, Controller, Final map, Pleb
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts