Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Would you help with game testing?
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
dpanter Oct 13, 2019
Initial feedback from playing a bit into the 2nd level.

Controls are fine once you get used to them, which takes less than 20 seconds really.
Logitech F710 gamepad works well.

No objective tracker or mapping system makes it mostly annoying to fly around at random and eventually finding the right path, especially since there isn't much in way of visual markers to help you keep track of the maze-like levels. They aren't necessarily difficult mazes, just... tedious.

It runs very well on my machine, pretty stable 140 fps with 70% GPU / 10% CPU usage @ 3440x1440
Game is on an Intel 660p 2TB NVME SSD and loads in a few moments.

System specs:
Siduction (Debian Sid) x86_64, KDE Plasma 5.14.5
Intel i7-8700K (12) @ 4.700GHz, CPU scaling governor: performance
AMD Radeon VII (VEGA20 DRM 3.33.0 5.3.5-towo.2-siduction-amd64 LLVM 9.0.0) v: OpenGL 4.5 Mesa 19.2.1
32 GB RAM

Looking very promising so far dude, good job!
Power-Metal-Games Oct 13, 2019
Quoting: dpanterInitial feedback from playing a bit into the 2nd level.

Controls are fine once you get used to them, which takes less than 20 seconds really.
Logitech F710 gamepad works well.

No objective tracker or mapping system makes it mostly annoying to fly around at random and eventually finding the right path, especially since there isn't much in way of visual markers to help you keep track of the maze-like levels. They aren't necessarily difficult mazes, just... tedious.

It runs very well on my machine, pretty stable 140 fps with 70% GPU / 10% CPU usage @ 3440x1440
Game is on an Intel 660p 2TB NVME SSD and loads in a few moments.

System specs:
Siduction (Debian Sid) x86_64, KDE Plasma 5.14.5
Intel i7-8700K (12) @ 4.700GHz, CPU scaling governor: performance
AMD Radeon VII (VEGA20 DRM 3.33.0 5.3.5-towo.2-siduction-amd64 LLVM 9.0.0) v: OpenGL 4.5 Mesa 19.2.1
32 GB RAM

Looking very promising so far dude, good job!

Thank you so much for such a quality feedback! :D And you are the first one who tested it with a game controller and the controller is different of mine so excellent thing is that it's also working. Btw, fps can be unlocked in graphics menu by setting it to 0. Also, I see now how useful was making the game on Linux and testing it from time to time on Windows. I succeeded in cleaning it from any problems that everybody who tried it said it worked perfectly and on very different hardware.

I know that levels are a little empty and that it makes navigation a little difficult. The plan is to spend few days in Blender to make some nice objects. I don't want to insert the arrow that shows the way

I have a lot of ideas that I got after all the feedback that come from fantastic people who tested it and now I hope that I really can make something nice :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.