Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
ProtonDB EVERSPACE 2 - prototype
Arten Dec 26, 2019
Hi,
I'm one of the backers of Everspace 2 with beta access, but when i go into proton DB, there is now game "EVERSPACE 2 - prototype", like we have in steam library. How i can report it? (work without problem by the way, but only 20min), into "Everspace 2"?
Liam Dawe Dec 26, 2019
Just add it to the standard EVERSPACE 2 page I guess? But note clearly it's for the prototype.
dpanter Dec 27, 2019
Check if it's the same AppID. (Everspace 2 has 1128920)
You can click on 'Contribute' at the top on ProtonDB.com to add games manually.
Arten Dec 29, 2019
Quoting: Liam DaweJust add it to the standard EVERSPACE 2 page I guess? But note clearly it's for the prototype.
Thanks, i did that.

Quoting: dpanterCheck if it's the same AppID. (Everspace 2 has 1128920)
You can click on 'Contribute' at the top on ProtonDB.com to add games manually.
No, it has AppId 1190700, which is somehow restricted, so ProtonDB dont know that. I Added report before you write it, so its under Everspace 2 :-(
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.