Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Borderlands 2 [Epic Store] Freeze
Radical_Left Jul 4, 2020
So, I got the Borderlands (2 + Pre-Sequel) bundle for free on Epic (I know... I know... I hate Epic too! But it was free, and I am a graduate student...). For the most part it worked fine for a while. But I have this recurring issue where the game loads the character and then freezes whenever I try to "Continue". The only message that pops up (on Pop OS 20.04) is "Wine has stopped responding"! Logs has no error message recorded, and I am at a loss! Any ideas? I have tried changing the wine version in Lutris, but that does not help.

A brief search on the internet turns up various suggestions related to lowering PhysX settings. Which should not be a problem, since I have the 200 Watts RTX 2080. Besides, changing the PhysX setting does not solve the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!
Liam Dawe Jul 4, 2020
Have moved this to the Wine gaming forum.
Radical_Left Jul 4, 2020
Thanks @Liam!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.