Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
What have you been playing recently?
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
rafagars Dec 11, 2020
Prey and Hollow Knight. Loving both of them
Pangaea Dec 11, 2020
Civilization 4. About 4000 hours the last week
Chuckaluphagus Dec 11, 2020
Been stealing 10 minutes at a time here and there through the day to play Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 3DS. Never played it before, so this is all new to me. And it's great! Engaging, exactly the right amount of challenge, and easy to pick up and put down.
Plintslîcho Dec 11, 2020
I'm only playing Battlefield 1 multiplayer these days. Recently I had a funny encounter when a guy joined the server who was also playing the game on Arch Linux, just like me. Never thought I would meet another fellow Linux user online. That was great moment.
Kuduzkehpan Dec 11, 2020
Path Of Exile: heist league.(vulkan renderer beta.)
Starcraft 2
LoL
Windward
c&c Generals ( i didnt make zero hour work.)
Mezron Dec 14, 2020
Just finished the following sp games:

* Strafe - GOG
* Immortal Redneck - GOG
* Hellpoint - GOG
* Rogue Legacy - GOG
* Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun - GOG
* Jupiter Hell - GOG

On the weekends been joining my ppl online and playing the following:

* Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Stadia
* Super Bomberman R Online - Stadia
* Unreal Tournament 2004 - GOG
* Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate - Stadia
* Invisigun Reloaded - itch.io

Currently, no backlog. Looking at a few games on GOG for my 2021 gaming time.
woox2k Dec 14, 2020
Still playing Vintage story. Don't even know how many hours i have given it at this point.

Also gave Warhammer Online (Return of Reckoning) a go and played it few evenings. This was officially my first MMORPG i tried. These type of games are just not my thing but seeing Xpander play it so much i got curious :)

Last edited by woox2k on 14 December 2020 at 4:20 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.