You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Humble Leftovers Bundle
whizse Oct 29, 2020
Update: These are probably all gone, sorry!

I cleaned out* my Humble account and these are the leftovers. Steam only I'm afraid. Nothing very sexy, you almost certainly have most of these if you've been buying bundles. Possibly some starving gamer orphan** somewhere might find something to their liking.

I hope all of these are valid. Apologies for the screenshot. It's for tricking bots (also for scaring Vim users. Boo!). Take one key, or take 'em all, but kindly reply with what you have claimed to let others know what's still available.

Samorost 2
Cortex Command
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle
- Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, Splot, and Jack Claw.
Gish
HiB #3
- Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves.
World of Goo
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Nightsky
Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key
LIMBO
Bastion
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
The Bard's Tale (2004?)
Solar 2
Road Redemption
MotoGP 15
MXGP
NBA 2K16
Little Inferno

* Who knew Steam had an activation cooldown, and I had enough unclaimed games to trip it multiple times?
** New band name!

Last edited by whizse on 30 October 2020 at 1:45 pm UTC
Ehvis Oct 29, 2020
Tried Crayon Physics and both keys for The Bards Tale. All were redeemed already. So either the keys weren't valid, people took them without telling or you didn't manage to trick the bots ;)
Linas Oct 29, 2020
Gish is also already redeemed.
rafagars Oct 30, 2020
I tried with Bastion, Road Redemption & Humble Frozenbyte Bundle. All were already redeemed
omicron-b Oct 30, 2020
Thanks! Took Serious Sam HD The First.
The second is already redeemed.
whizse Oct 30, 2020
Sorry! I guess it was stupid to post an image and not pass out the keys using PM.

Oh well, bots need games too I guess.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.