UnderGround Throne
theweirdn8 Feb 9, 2014
The spiritual successor to the Dungeon Keeper series.

Latest Gameplay video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOQhbcFnBQ

For more updates on the game you can checkout it's game pages at SuperLongName.com and IndieDb.com

I have no idea how we're in the top 40, but I'm fine with that.

You can buy the game on it's AlphaPrime sale at SuperLongName.com for only $1. This offer ends on Thursday Feb27, 2014.

What is Underground Space Wars?

USW is a Dungeon RTS inspired by old school RTS games like Impossible Creatures, Dungeon Keeper and Tanktics.

It is currently in the Pre-Alpha state and plans to be cross-platform between Linux, Mac and Windows.

Features:

*Real time strategy in nicely created dungeon maps
*Control a group of goons, minions and "kidnapped heroes" into your destiny of being the underground super power.
*Pickup and drop your troops onto terrain
*Digging your dungeon into total perfection.
*Protect your dungeon command center while destroying enemy forces and their dungeon command center .
*Build dynamic rooms and infrastructure
*Train your minions
*Fuse minions together to create freaks of nature with unstoppable strengths.
*Smack a minion, like a boss.
*NO FREE-TO-PLAY foolishness
*NO PAY-TO-WIN nonsense

We to help out on the project let me know via private message.

Thanks.

Also please follow us on Twitter @PawByte

Game is available via SuperLongName's AlphaPrime Experience for 95% of it's price. Got $1+tax? Pre Order it now, to help cover production costs.
theweirdn8 Feb 15, 2014
Path finding works!!!

Day 7: Work on adding portals and G.U.I management.
theweirdn8 Feb 25, 2014
Edited post, what do you think of the new video?
theweirdn8 Mar 10, 2014
Just launched our KickStarter campaign. See: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pawbyte/underground-throne
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.