You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
GOG Affiliate changes - new link address
Liam Dawe Aug 12, 2021
Hi all, just be aware that the GOG Affiliate system we use is changing. They're moving to a new company and so any previous links will no longer do anything from September onwards.

I think a few readers used our links to help out in some places, so here's the new link to use:

https://af.gog.com/?as=1636858786

Note: we use a JS auto-linker, so it won't work directly clicked here as it duplicates the code this is just for a reference for you to copy if needed, as it auto changes all GOG links to use our new code.

So with the auto-linker clicking gog.com anywhere on GOL will use it. This will also save me time, which is nice.

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 12 August 2021 at 8:41 am UTC
BloodScourge Aug 14, 2021
Hey Liam,

On Twitter you gave another link... so which one is correct?
I've been following this GOG article to get direct links to games (e.g. https://af.gog.com/game/synergia?as=1636858786). Is there any indication the affiliate link is actually working (on Humble Store, I get an Humble Partner icon on checkout)?
Liam Dawe Aug 14, 2021
Quoting: BloodScourgeOn Twitter you gave another link... so which one is correct?
The one in this post is our main link but we have a different ID to post to social media and such, either works fine.

I don't believe GOG show any affiliate info which I agree would be good. Will email them to request it.
Liam Dawe Aug 15, 2021
Update: GOG rep told me they are already looking into doing it, though not likely this year.

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 15 August 2021 at 11:36 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.