Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Anyone tried to kill Yagluth with the new update on Valheim?
Koopacabras Oct 3, 2021
hi is it just me or they made it a lot more stronger? seems that it has less weaknesses? I can't find any tutorial on youtube indicating how to kill it with the new update.. also suddenly being hit by tar blobs while engaging Yagluth is really anoying

Last edited by Koopacabras on 3 October 2021 at 9:28 pm UTC
cKylec Dec 1, 2021
It might be too late now, did you end up defeating him ? :)

If you avoid his attacks it helps a lot, fire resistant potions can help too and it would be a lot easier with friends.
You must be geared up and prepared with good food and potions. Range doesn't seem to do much damage, I had good success dodge rolling his flame attacks and melee him in between. When you need to recharge health or stamina take a potion or just run around his outside summoning stones to avoid being attacked and watch the sky for asteroids. Good luck

Last edited by cKylec on 1 December 2021 at 4:58 am UTC
Koopacabras Dec 1, 2021
yes thanks for asking, I defeated him multiple times . It wasn't difficult once you know the proper tactics, not different than the first time I killed it before the hearth & home update. Maybe he has a tad more of health, and now it's arrow resistant, but apart from that it shouldn't be that difficult. My tactic was to always avoid when he throws meteorites at you and when he does the fire breath, when you see he is about to do those attacks just run. Then all the other time hit, hit and hit. The lightning bubble attack you can take it with good health level.(unless he hits you directly with the lighting strike right over your head)

Last edited by Koopacabras on 1 December 2021 at 6:30 am UTC
MaryCarr Feb 10, 2022
Quoting: cKylecIt might be too late now, did you end up defeating him ? :)

If you avoid his attacks it helps a lot, fire resistant potions can help too and it would be a lot easier with friends.
You must be geared up and prepared with good food and potions. Range doesn't seem to do much damage, I had good success dodge rolling his flame attacks and melee him in between. When you need to recharge health or stamina take a potion or just run around his outside summoning stones to avoid being attacked and watch the sky for asteroids. Good luck
No, I ain't tried to kill Yagluth with the new update on Valheim.

Last edited by MaryCarr on 25 July 2023 at 7:44 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.