Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Conquest released
Rustybolts Oct 4, 2010
Conquest released

http://www.conquest-game.com/

QuoteConquest is a simultaneous turn-based online multiplayer strategy game placed in a dark and distant future.

Play the role of a futuristic commander. Divide your armies and conquer the world. Position satellites to reveal your opponents. Launch missiles to annihilate large troop formations, but watch out for incoming drop pods behind your back.

Standing in your path to victory are other commanders like yourself. Fight them off one by one and prove you are the greatest of the great.

The combination of fast gameplay and randomly generated maps equals to long, restless nights of battles for cities.

Drag and drop your way to victory. Divide and conquer!

It says its for 1-6 players and costs $15.
Liam Dawe Oct 4, 2010
Re: Conquest released

The graphics actually look really well done, pitty it's not my type of game though. good find.
Rustybolts Oct 4, 2010

Yeah from description doesn't seem like my type of game either.
From description it doesn't sound like there is a single player campaign and is multi-player or single player v's A.I only.
tweakedenigma Oct 5, 2010

I love Turn based and realtime Strategy. This one makes the list.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.