Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Jedi: Fallen Order - offline
sarlej Apr 6, 2022
Hello,
i have problem running this game offline because of Origin launcher. If i run game connected to internet, there is no problem. When the game starting i see Origin launcher for second (i don't need to login when online) and game start without problem.
But when i'm offline, origin launcher show up on start and needs to log in. If i close it, game did'n launch. When i try to log in to origin (disable wifi > run game > Origin launcher spawn > enable wifi > log to origin > game start) next time i start the game offline, there is same problem. Origin need to log in, otherwise game won't launch. I also tried launch game in Steam Offline mode and it didn't help.
Did anyone experience same problem?

Last edited by sarlej on 6 April 2022 at 9:03 am UTC
razing32 Apr 7, 2022
I don't have that game but I suspect it's a form of built in DRM.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.