Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Super Bomberman R Online is great!
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Pengling Jun 28, 2022
My apologies for the double-post, but Super Bomberman R Online's closure kind of got turned around today: Konami just announced Super Bomberman R 2 for 2023, and one of its online modes is the 64-player battle-royale from Super Bomberman R Online! This surprised me, given Konami's poor reputation of late - I thought that it'd be gone for good.

The original Super Bomberman R had awful online and it was never really fixed, but Super Bomberman R Online worked fantastically well, so I guess that it must've been a test of sorts before the sequel? (That would explain R Online's short lifespan, at least.)

Super Bomberman R 2 will be on Steam day-and-date this time around, and hopefully it'll be more Linux-friendly than the first one is (which, I've learned after a ~£5 sale, can be a pain, especially regarding the story-mode and the FMVs). I'm crossing my fingers that the Steam Deck is on Konami's radar like it appears to be on Square-Enix's.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.