Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
R.I.P Maggie 2009 - 2022
StoneColdSpider Nov 24, 2022
Maggie just passed away peacefully in her sleep during the night.........

She was 13 years old and a very much loved member of the family..... She will be greatly missed by me and the entire town we live in......

A staple of my weekend gaming posts...... Im sure a few members here will also be saddened to hear of her passing as well....

R.I.P Maggie
2009-2022

Pengling Nov 24, 2022
Aw, Spider, I'm so sorry to hear that... Maggie's often come up when we've chatted, as well as in the weekend threads, after all. I know she had a great life with you.

Rest in peace, Maggie.
BlackBloodRum Nov 24, 2022
Hey,

Sorry to hear it! Stay strong, and hold onto the good memories

R.I.P, Maggie
Cyril Nov 25, 2022
It's always sad... I feel you StoneColdSpider. RIP.
Hamish Nov 26, 2022
We too had to say goodbye to our thirteen year old dog the first week of October. It's never easy.
denyasis Nov 26, 2022
Our condolences as well. It never seems like the time with them is long enough.
RIP.
itscalledreality Nov 26, 2022
RIP

It is always tough to lose a loved one! You have always shown us how much you love her and she will be remembered by many here I am sure.
StoneColdSpider Nov 30, 2022
Thank you all very much for your kind words.....

Maggie is back home now.....

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.