Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Rebranding (edit: actually...nope)
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Dec 18, 2022
Yeah I’m mostly on Mastodon now, I hate Twitter.
Nanobang Dec 18, 2022
You want me an' deh' crew should go around and, ehhh ... "talk" wit' dem?

Personally, I would like a changeover to GoL, because that's what I've always called it:

Thank you, Liam, for Gaming on Linux. When I think about how GoL is a one-person outfit, I can only imagine that person as someone solid and reliable, brave enough to start GoL and dedicated enough to keep at it hour by hour, day by day, year by year. You've made GoL a gathering spot. You've worked to make it friendly, safe, and welcoming. We come here to get news and reviews, friendly advice. and friendly gossip. Thanks for that, Liam :)

Last edited by Nanobang on 18 December 2022 at 8:54 pm UTC
Pengling Dec 18, 2022
Quoting: NanobangYou've made GoL a gathering spot. You've worked to make it friendly, safe, and welcoming. We come here to get news and reviews, friendly advice. and friendly gossip. Thanks for that, Liam :)
Seconding this. Dropping in to check in here is a highlight of my day - especially when it comes to the always-fun Weekend Players' Club forum-posts, by fellow GOL'er itscalledreality.

Also, I just wanted to add that I appreciate the not-quite-gaming stuff like news-posts covering new OS/desktop-environment/tool/etc. releases, fundraisers, and stuff like that - chances are, if you're at a site called Gaming On Linux, you probably do most other things on Linux as well, or are most likely looking to do so, so for me that's totally relevant content. I wouldn't hear about some of these things if not for GOL, even.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.