Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Stop it, Capcom! That face offends my eyes!
Pengling Mar 9
AAGH!!

STOP! He's already dead!

And if you don't know this character, this is what he's supposed to look like;

Anybody got any eye-bleach?

Last edited by Pengling on 9 March 2024 at 12:12 pm UTC
He does look very accurate the video game cover...... So I will give them props for that......

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderHe does look very accurate the video game cover...... So I will give them props for that......

What ... what happened to your faaaace???

Last edited by wvstolzing on 9 March 2024 at 1:14 pm UTC
whizse Mar 9
Quoting: PenglingAnd if you don't know this character, this is what he's supposed to look like;

^^^ I feel like these are the actual look of Mega Man. He's been a victim of babyfication kinda like what Disney has done to its princesses. lol

Mega Man 11 is great. I own it on the Switch. But outside of a few outliers, the retro art is better to me.

Last edited by Linux_Rocks on 9 March 2024 at 7:32 pm UTC
skinmarquee Mar 10
I love Megaman but I've never beat one. I got an NES classic and I can SAVE ANYTIME so today I beat Bubble Man, only 8 left! I chip away at each game now and then!

He sure looks weird there though, he always supposed to look childlike almost not like some big tank war vet.

Last edited by skinmarquee on 10 March 2024 at 3:29 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.