Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Double Fine - Game Over?
wolfyrion Nov 4, 2014
I know this is a bit old article but just saw it today

http://www.p4rgaming.com/tim-schafer-claims-he-just-lost-2-5-million-dollars-from-broken-age-kickstarter/

How the heck someone can “missplace” 2.5 million dollars????

I believe he is using the money for his own personal greedy reason

No more double fine for me unless they finish what they have started!
HadBabits Nov 4, 2014
Outdated and from a parody site, friend; come on now :P
Hamish Nov 4, 2014
People are so sensitive about Kickstarters simply because they never bothered to understand what they are actually about...
Speedster Nov 4, 2014
To me crowdfunding games is about getting the chance to be a patron supporting creativity in the genres you appreciate even though you're not rich enough to have your own foundation, by contributing together with many other enthusiasts who appreciate the same sorts of games.
Hyeron Nov 7, 2014
Although that one's supposed to be a parody, DF are becoming really, really great at f*cking up and shafting their customers, as brilliantly demonstrated with the whole Spacebase DF-9 debacle.

Now it's not so much parody as it is hyperbole...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.