Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Stealth Target
Rustybolts Nov 25, 2010
Stealth Target

The Beta originally cost $9.99 but it was a mistake it is now priced at $4.99 half the price of the finished article.
I have now been playing this game for a good while now and thoroughly recommend any one to purchase it right now and help shape the game through feedback to the developer.
Also it would be nice to have some one from this site on my side to back me up against prats like this, who dismiss an idea in shear bloody mindedness. :x
What annoys me most is for the sake of one person disagreeing the idea probably will get rejected.
http://www.galcon.com/forums/43/44/3890/?cur=0#49799

Apparently the graphics are not the same as those that will be used in final product and have just been cobbled together for the Beta.
Liam Dawe Nov 25, 2010
Re: Stealth Target

I will buy it in the next few days and see if your a madman or not rusty.
Rustybolts Nov 26, 2010

You are having to decide if a fully blown gamer who solely runs LINUX to game on is mad or not?
Hamish Nov 26, 2010

Quoting: RustyboltsYou are having to decide if a fully blown gamer who solely runs LINUX to game on is mad or not?

Hey, I did not really become a fully blown gamer until I switched full-time to Linux. :P
MaximB Nov 26, 2010

Update : the preorder costs $4.99, and anyone who agreed to pay $10 for it - will get a full refund (yeah, that means he gets the game for free).
Liam Dawe Nov 26, 2010

Just got the game, played a couple tutorial levels - pretty good actually I'm surprised!

Added it to the GOL database.

Will play more tonight or over the weekend and see what I think :)
Rustybolts Nov 26, 2010

Yeah it shows great potential but needs more levels, (obviously) features / items and a more interactive environment (light switches, doors etc) and it could be great.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.