You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Family Farm
Rustybolts Nov 28, 2010
Family Farm

QuoteChristmas is coming and we would like to offer you a remarkable gift. The game is not finished yet, but we would like to give you first story to enjoy and give us feedback.
Sign me in!
All you need to do, is to be in touch with us. Subscribe our newsletter or follow us on twitter, if you have not joined us already.
Choice #1 - Email
We will drop you a mail only when we release something to play. No frequent mailing, don't worry!
Choice #2 - Twitter
If you would like to be really in touch with us and know what's up.
@familyfarmgame
We are going to send you a download link via email or DM about Christmas time. A few lucky ones will receive key to the premium version, which we expect to release early in 2011.
You will need a Windows PC capable of decent 3D graphics performance (no netbooks, sorry!). If you are able to run The Sims 2, you should run our game too.

Don't like the mention of the windows version at the end but have signed up anyways hoping this is an oversight but there is always a chance at winning that premium version also.

[attachment=1:15cayaxi]familyfarm_8.jpg[/attachment:15cayaxi]
[attachment=0:15cayaxi]familyfarm_9.jpg[/attachment:15cayaxi]
Liam Dawe Nov 28, 2010
Re: Family Farm

I just sent them a quick tweet to ask if it was a typo saying windows in it...hope it's not.
MaximB Nov 29, 2010

Say, how did you get those news ? (some friend sent me a link a few days ago, but I didn't publish it yet...and as you did it before me - I guess I'll pass).
Rustybolts Nov 30, 2010

Quoting: liamdaweI just sent them a quick tweet to ask if it was a typo saying windows in it...hope it's not.

In case you missed your reply, if not others maybe interested. ;)

Quotefamilyfarmgame

The Christmas version is Windows only. 99% code is platform independent, but we plan to support other OSs by the time of release.
Liam Dawe Nov 30, 2010

Fair enough then, shame though.
Hamish Dec 1, 2010

Hmm... might just play this for a few laughs. :P
Rustybolts Dec 1, 2010

Yeah! I will also be keeping my eye out for this one. Hopefully it plays something similar to Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.