Rack N Ruin is top down action adventure game similar to Legend of Zelda or The Binding of Isaac. As a demonic wizard you roam an open world, solve quests and puzzles, and most importantly decimate thousands of enemies using evil and malevolent magic, weapons and abilities. Instead of saving the world, you get a chance to destroy it for a change!
Viewing articles by ripper
If you are a regular visitor of this site, you probably want your Steam purchase to be counted as a Linux sale. But how does Steam actually consider you to be a Linux buyer? It's trickier than you think.
I have been really looking forward to playing Legend of Grimrock 2 soon. Unfortunately, the game is not available for Linux yet, and as it seems it's not certain whether we will see it on Linux at all.
Livestreams & Videos
- Thursday Puzzles: „Infinifactory“
Popular this week
- Looks like a possible Valve Index 2 will make their VR kit go wireless
- OpenGL over Vulkan driver Zink gets a huge performance boost
- Steam Play Proton 6.3-5 has a first Release Candidate out with lots of changes
- Vomitoreum is a retro-styled FPS Metroidvania that releases July 30
- Absolute Drift from the art of rally devs arrives on GOG and free for 48 hours
Magical comedy point & click adventure Plot of the Drui…
Intel has formed a new graphics team with Raja Koduri l…
- Comandante Ñoñardo
Looks like a possible Valve Index 2 will make their VR …
NVIDIA to launch DLSS support for Proton on Linux tomor…
NVIDIA 470.42.01 for Linux adds DLSS for Proton, Xwayla…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- [Solved] Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order does not run, as EA Origin …
- How this game work in Wayland (compare to X.org).
- Other then Linux what Operating systems Have you/Do you use?…
- Free game
- Magic: Legends in Wine