Steal everything you can and flee from the Burning Knight's castle in this action-packed roguelike! The game features tight bullet hell, tons of items, characters to meet... and secrets!
Find the whole source including the media assets under the GPL on GitHub. Otherwise, purchase it from the stores available.
- Fast-paced action-roguelike 'Burning Knight' goes fully open source by Liam Dawe
9 October 2020 at 9:19 am UTC
- Action-packed roguelike Burning Knight gains local co-op with a big content update out now by Liam Dawe
3 October 2020 at 4:53 pm UTC
- A chat with the developer of the action-packed roguelike Burning Knight by Liam Dawe
2 July 2020 at 11:37 am UTC
- Steal everything and flee from the Burning Knight - out now by Liam Dawe
5 June 2020 at 5:39 pm UTC
- Burning Knight is a roguelike where you rob a dungeon, coming soon by Liam Dawe
26 May 2020 at 2:03 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- You may want to avoid Linux Kernel 5.9 if you want fully supported NVIDIA drivers
- System76 unleash a quad-GPU Linux monster with the 'Thelio Mega'
- Microsoft Edge now available on Linux in Preview
- Lutris game launcher has a huge new Beta update out for testing
- Classic 3D RTS 'Machines: Wired for War' goes open source under the GPL
Developer of Hive Time reflects on the release and thei…
Microsoft Edge now available on Linux in Preview
XCOM-ish combat and HOMM-styled world exploration Fort …
Tsuro - The Game of The Path is a gorgeous digital adap…
According to a Stadia developer, streamers should be pa…
- See more comments