In Wasteland 3 the fate of Arizona depends on the fate of Colorado.
You are a Desert Ranger, fighting a losing battle to keep your beloved Arizona alive, when the self-proclaimed Patriarch of Colorado radios, promising aid if you'll do a job he can only entrust to an outsider—rescue his land from the ambitions of his three bloodthirsty children.
So you travel from the scorching deserts to the frozen mountains and start from scratch, building a new base, finding a snow-worthy vehicle, training new recruits, and fighting your way through hostile wilderness—all the while trying to decide who to trust in land torn apart by corruption, intrigue, warring factions, crazed cultists, cutthroat gangs, and bitter sibling rivalries. You're not even sure you can trust the Patriarch, but since he holds the survival of Arizona in his hands, can you afford not to?
Wasteland 3 is a squad-based roleplaying game from inXile entertainment, featuring challenging tactical combat, hours of exploration, and a deep, reactive story full of twists, turns, and brutal ethical decisions. Play in single-player or co-op as you create a squad of up to six Rangers, and customize them with perks and abilities geared to your playstyle. You even get your own battle truck—the Kodiak—you can upgrade into a hardened war beast, bristling with weapons, to help mow down your enemies.
Saving Colorado isn't going to be easy, but Arizona is counting on you, so... don't screw it up.
- Wasteland 3 now available on Linux from inXile Entertainment by Liam Dawe
17 December 2020 at 8:34 pm UTC
- Wasteland 3 should be available on Linux with patch 1.3 before the end of 2020 by Liam Dawe
2 December 2020 at 7:36 pm UTC
- Wasteland 3 for Linux (and Mac) delayed, possible by end of 2020 by Liam Dawe
10 July 2020 at 4:10 pm UTC
- Check out the latest Factions trailer for Wasteland 3 by Liam Dawe
11 June 2020 at 8:55 am UTC
- Wasteland 3 characters can have super powerful quirks by Liam Dawe
18 May 2020 at 10:22 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Is opening up your source code worth it? Terry Cavanagh thinks it was for VVVVVV
- Update your NVIDIA drivers due to multiple security issues found
- Looks like we may see Steam properly on Chrome OS by the end of 2021
- Wine 6.0 Release Candidate 6 looks like the last before a final release
- GNOME Shell to get an Activities Overview design revamp in GNOME 40
Beamdog need your help to test Enhanced Editions of Ice…
AMD announces Ryzen 5000 Series Mobile CPUs, RDNA 2 GPU…
Valve's Source 2 shows early teasers of Ray Tracing - w…
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin launching along with Linux support …
Proton 5.13-5 is now up bringing in some of the experim…
- See more comments
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread
- Intel Xe vs AMD Radeon
- Proton 5.13.4 doesn't load games, but proton-5.10 works great…
- D9VK Thread
- Send Correction Report Button