In Wasteland 3 the fate of Arizona depends on the fate of Colorado.
You are a Desert Ranger, fighting a losing battle to keep your beloved Arizona alive, when the self-proclaimed Patriarch of Colorado radios, promising aid if you'll do a job he can only entrust to an outsider—rescue his land from the ambitions of his three bloodthirsty children.
So you travel from the scorching deserts to the frozen mountains and start from scratch, building a new base, finding a snow-worthy vehicle, training new recruits, and fighting your way through hostile wilderness—all the while trying to decide who to trust in land torn apart by corruption, intrigue, warring factions, crazed cultists, cutthroat gangs, and bitter sibling rivalries. You're not even sure you can trust the Patriarch, but since he holds the survival of Arizona in his hands, can you afford not to?
Wasteland 3 is a squad-based roleplaying game from inXile entertainment, featuring challenging tactical combat, hours of exploration, and a deep, reactive story full of twists, turns, and brutal ethical decisions. Play in single-player or co-op as you create a squad of up to six Rangers, and customize them with perks and abilities geared to your playstyle. You even get your own battle truck—the Kodiak—you can upgrade into a hardened war beast, bristling with weapons, to help mow down your enemies.
Saving Colorado isn't going to be easy, but Arizona is counting on you, so... don't screw it up.
- Wasteland 3 for Linux (and Mac) delayed, possible by end of 2020 by Liam Dawe
10 July 2020 at 4:10 pm UTC
- Check out the latest Factions trailer for Wasteland 3 by Liam Dawe
11 June 2020 at 8:55 am UTC
- Wasteland 3 characters can have super powerful quirks by Liam Dawe
18 May 2020 at 10:22 am UTC
- inXile Entertainment announce Wasteland 3 is delayed until August 28 by Liam Dawe
2 April 2020 at 5:40 pm UTC
- inXile's big party-based RPG 'Wasteland 3' launching May 19 next year, now up for pre-order by Liam Dawe
14 November 2019 at 10:10 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Turn Around: „Blackguards 2“ (Wine)
Linux Mint 20 'Ulyana' is out with better NVIDIA Optimu…
Remembering an indie gem with Osmos over 10 years later…
Half-Life: Alyx - Final Hours details lots of cancelled…
- Purple Library Guy
More progress on Easy Anti-Cheat in Wine / Proton comin…
- Purple Library Guy
NVIDIA open sourced part of NVAPI SDK to aid 'Windows e…
- See more comments
- MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC 4GB with checkerboard artifacts on Lin…
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order does not run, as EA Origin detects n…
- Issues after upgrade to Linux Mint 20
- Stardew Valley won't launch (Steam - Ubuntu)
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be DirectX12 only