FREE Red Eclipse 2
About this game:
Red Eclipse 2 builds on its own legacy of fast-paced unique, impactful gameplay and combines that with the visual capabilities of the superb and modern Tesseract engine to create a game that redefines what a first person shooter is.
- A modern, completely free first person shooter. No fees, no microtransactions, no lootboxes.
- Fast paced, modern first person shooter action with seven unique main weapons.
- Built on the permissively licensed, open source Tesseract engine.
- Available for Windows, GNU/Linux, BSD, and macOS.
- Parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, and other tricks.
- A huge amount of mutators and game altering variables.
- Create maps with other players in realtime co-op edit.
- Over ten years of active development, and still going!
- Free and open source arena FPS 'Red Eclipse 2' is now out on Steam by Liam Dawe
20 December 2019 at 9:52 am UTC
- Red Eclipse 2 is a revamp of the classic free arena shooter coming to Steam by Liam Dawe
11 November 2019 at 10:46 am UTC
Livestreams & Videos
Popular this week
OBS Studio adds in better noise suppression thanks to R…
NVIDIA adds Ampere support to their Vulkan Beta Driver …
Get an early look at the Million Dollar Highway in Amer…
Dell announce new XPS 13 laptop models, will support mo…
art of rally strips down the furious sport into a seren…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Trolls.... (Linux related ones)
- Unigine Superposition Benchmark
- Discovery-Overlay - Yet another Another Discord Overlay…
- PC Config for friend.
- Win XP code could have been leaked