Dark Envoy is a non-linear RPG to offer exploration of a vast world with an emphasis on tactical combat layered with lore and strategy. A continuation of Event Horizon’s attempt, which began with the studio’s debut title Tower of Time, to shatter long-standing RPG tropes and to create something unique in the process.
Explore the world using your Skyship, your base of operations. Hunt for mythical locations, and procedurally generated dungeons with optional tactical objectives. Choose wisely where to travel however, as the world map adjusts with the passing of in-game time, becoming progressively more challenging.
- Check out 9 minutes of brand-new Dark Envoy gameplay by Liam Dawe
25 August 2020 at 1:15 pm UTC
- US Supreme Court sides with Google against Oracle about copying APIs being 'fair use'
- Time to get testing Ubuntu 21.04 ahead of release, plus Canonical loses another face
- GodotCon returns online for Godot Engine in July, submit your talk now
- Management sim with an infinite voxel world 'Voxel Tycoon' heads to Steam on April 15
- Diablo source port reimplementation DevilutionX version 1.2 is out now
Portal Stories: Mel gets Vulkan support on Linux in a n…
Time to get testing Ubuntu 21.04 ahead of release, plus…
Grape times ahead with the release of Wine 6.6 noting p…
Selaco is an upcoming GZDoom-powered shooter that looks…
Charles Games (Attentat 1942) sound positive about port…
- Liam Dawe
- See more comments
- "Your PC information hasn't been updated in a few months - be sur…
- Linux sightings in TV, film and other media
- Interesting article from game dev
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread
- New "Meta" tag for articles