Relive Half-Life in this highly acclaimed, fan-made recreation.
Black Mesa is the award winning re-imagining of Gordon Freeman's landmark journey through the Black Mesa Research Facility. Re-experience the game that raised the bar for the entire game industry all over again!
Expect tremendously detailed environments, old-school tough-as-nails combat, and a gripping story with memorable characters. The all-new soundtrack, voice acting, choreography and dialogue create a more expansive and immersive experience than ever before!
- Half-Life remake 'Black Mesa' will finally hit 1.0 on March 5 by Liam Dawe
25 February 2020 at 12:46 pm UTC
- Crowbar Collective want you to break Black Mesa and test the 1.0 build by Liam Dawe
14 February 2020 at 9:39 am UTC
- Black Mesa 1.0 preview coming soon - still getting big improvements to visuals and the AI by Liam Dawe
27 January 2020 at 3:03 pm UTC
- Xen now out of Beta in Black Mesa, time to relive Half-Life plus a roadmap is up by Liam Dawe
27 December 2019 at 11:08 am UTC
- The latest Black Mesa update makes it much smoother on Linux by Liam Dawe
23 December 2019 at 12:16 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Canonical need a little testing hand for a newer Steam package on Ubuntu 20.04
- Proton 5.0-3 for Steam Play released, Direct3D 12 support for Metro Exodus
- Mesa drivers 20.0.0 released, NVIDIA also have a small Vulkan driver update out
- Dying Light gets a massive update with a 'Story Mode' plus a free weekend
The T'au invade Warhammer 40,000: Gladius in a new expa…
Half-Life remake 'Black Mesa' will finally hit 1.0 on M…
Reminder: Update your PC info for the next round of sta…
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds the first Agent c…
Stadia gets GRID, SteamWorld Dig 2 and SteamWorld Quest…
- See more comments