Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, winner of 15 E3 awards including Best PC Game and Best Strategy Game, is the next entry in the popular Civilization franchise, which has sold in over 35 million units worldwide, including more than 8 million units of Civilization V. Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, advance your culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known. Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
- Steam - $8.99 85% off £7.49 85% off 8.99€ 85% off
- Firaxis Games launch the Civilization VI Anthology Edition to get it all by Liam Dawe
14 June 2021 at 11:43 am UTC
- Civilization VI has a final free update 'of the season' hinting at more by Liam Dawe
23 April 2021 at 9:33 am UTC
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI has finished the New Frontier Pass with a Portugal DLC by Liam Dawe
26 March 2021 at 11:22 am UTC
- Civilization VI will be expanding the Barbarians in the next free update by Liam Dawe
17 February 2021 at 1:22 pm UTC
- Civilization VI Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack out now by Liam Dawe
29 January 2021 at 5:29 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Interplay updating many classic titles on Steam to add support for Linux
- The Epic Store on Linux continues getting easier to manage with Heroic Games Launcher
- Proton Experimental sees GreedFall, Eve Online and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl working
- Fallout 3 removes Games for Windows Live, works well on Linux with Proton
- Valve banning games that allow exchanging cryptocurrencies or NFTs
The ScummVM retro game project celebrates a 20th annive…
Helping to keep your game library tidy Lutris 0.5.9 is …
Valve banning games that allow exchanging cryptocurrenc…
KDE celebrates 25 years with a big new Plasma desktop r…
NVIDIA Beta 495.29.05 rolls out with GBM for expanded W…
- See more comments
- Dirt 5 tournament ? anyone?
- hi. does memory frequency downclocking work on amd rx 6000 series…
- Cyberpunk 2077 in Wine
- Can Discord work on Nvidia + Wayland?
- What are the chances with the steam deck (origin question)…
- See more posts