Enter the ambient world of Osmos: elegant, physics-based gameplay, dreamlike visuals, and a minimalist, electronic soundtrack.
Your objective is to grow by absorbing other motes. Propel yourself by ejecting matter behind you. But be wise: ejecting matter also shrinks you. Relax - good things come to those who wait.
- Remembering an indie gem with Osmos over 10 years later by Liam Dawe
10 July 2020 at 12:45 pm UTC
- Osmos indie game released for Linux! by Liam Dawe
28 April 2010 at 9:55 am UTC
- Inspired by the likes of Cube World, open source RPG Veloren has the biggest update yet
- GOG are doing their own Black Friday sale with lots of DRM-free games
- OBS Studio 26.1 in testing with a Release Candidate out now, adds Virtual Camera on Linux
- For the Black Friday 2020 sale, itch.io are giving 100% to developers
- Theme park building game Parkitect is getting 8-player online multiplayer
Stadia exclusives Outcasters and Submerged: Hidden Dept…
- Liam Dawe
War Thunder now has a Battle Pass with both free and pa…
- Liam Dawe
Failbetter Games announce romantic visual novel Mask of…
Uno Platform 3.1 released, adding Linux support to thei…
Surviving the Humans is an upcoming adventure about a m…
- See more comments
- system 76 pangolin is an all AMD machine
- Is Desperados III a OpenGL or Vulkan game?
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread
- Project Wingman in Wine?