Hearthlands is a cute city-builder I haven’t really touched since December last year, so I decided to pick it up again today and the progress is amazing.
The newest release of Toribash brings back Linux support, which was abandoned some time ago. If you like difficult, but satisfying games, give this free turn-based fighting gem a try!
Holy cow Rage Runner looks hard, really want to give it a run as it combines some slick graphics with some solid looking game-play.
With just over $1000 raised and less than $500 to go, only one week remains on the crowdfunding campaign to re-build the unique & unconventional FPS game "Revenge Of The Cats: Ethernet" using a modern open-source cross-platform engine.
Rust the massively popular survival game built in Unity just got updated to include many interesting little features.
The odd looking Rymdkapsel space station simulator will hit our digital shelves on the 30th January on Steam and directly from the developer.
Hammerwatch the hack and slash dungeon crawler has been updated for Linux & Mac mainly to provide better stability for us, hooray!
The Kickstarter page for the open world sandbox RPG built on the CryEngine promises Linux support, even though CryEngine doesn't officially support Linux.
After chatting to the developers from Sword of the Stars we can exclusively confirm to you the ports are nearing completion.
Paradox Interactive your new favourite developer & publisher has announced new games and lists them in their Linux section!
Entropy the open-universe space MMO in Steam's Early Access section has a new update that adds amongst other things, Gamepad support!
The awesome isometric zombie survival game Project Zomboid is to finally add online multiplayer, but it doesn't stop there.
Nooskewl's retro RPG/action platformer hybrid Crystal Picnic celebrated its first year of development a couple of days ago, coinciding with its 21st alpha update.
Never thought that being a reader of GamingOnLinux and Debian mailing lists would intersect so directly. But look at what just arrived at my mailbox. That is right, Valve is giving away all their past and future games to Debian Developers.
Another month and another set of titles have been greenlit by Steam, we have links to all of the Linux supported titles.
Popular this week
View by Category
- The Bug Butcher, A Fun Early Access 2D Shoot Em Up... 30 August 2015 at 11:31 pm UTC
- Company Of Heroes 2 Released For Linux, Port Report & T... 30 August 2015 at 10:44 pm UTC
- Company Of Heroes 2 Released For Linux, Port Report & T... 30 August 2015 at 10:06 pm UTC
- Company Of Heroes 2 Released For Linux, Port Report & T... 30 August 2015 at 9:15 pm UTC
- The Bug Butcher, A Fun Early Access 2D Shoot Em Up... 30 August 2015 at 9:10 pm UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Doom and Quake finally on GOG, but only for Windows...31 August 2015 at 12:08 am UTC
- Obsidian about PoE: "it wasn't worthwhile developing fo...30 August 2015 at 11:19 pm UTC
- Diablo for Linux (freeablo)...30 August 2015 at 4:12 pm UTC
- Heyalp!...29 August 2015 at 11:55 pm UTC
- Wild Terra - Multiplayer life simulator in medieval set...29 August 2015 at 2:10 pm UTC