Jotun is a hand-drawn exploration game with boss battles against huge Norse mythological creatures. The game was released on Steam yesterday, with a DRM free version to come.
February only has one weekend left, but the SteamLUG (Steam Linux User Group) events still has a couple of fun items in store, including an appearance by Muse Games on SteamLUG Cast!
DoubleFine have released the fourth alpha for Spacebase DF-9 adding lots of new features like research labs!
In a move to annoy probably everyone, Humble has added Euro & Pound pricing to their store. You may wonder why this would annoy people, read on.
WazHack looks pretty interesting, it looks like a platformer, but it is actually rogue-like with lots of items, monsters and sticky situations.
Crystal Picnic is a very bright and colourful action-rpg that switches between a platformer and a top down/isometric 2D view.
This is supremely awesome news, Project Zomboid has not only released a major performance patch, but they have also opened up a beta on Steam for the online multiplayer!
Journal is an adventure game with a difference, you play it as if you are reading someones journal. It's actually quite cleverly done.
Paragon Evolved is a fast-paced sci-fi FPS which combines the speed and intensity of older shooters with the tactics and strategy of modern ones. I showed you this when I discovered it some-time ago.
I thought it was about time I gave some limelight to some really great open source game engines that work on Linux, from official open source games to unofficial open source engines to allow you to run games on Linux that you couldn't normally!
Super Splatters is an extravagant, combo-driven, action-packed, arcade-style destruction! It looks pretty fun and will come to our platform soon.
Marcin Iwiński of CD Projekt RED talks about why The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Linux has not been on the agenda so far.
The guys at Unknown Worlds are at it again, Natural Selection 2 has a new major version named "Dropship" that adds some really sweet features.
This looks like really good fun, Card City Nights bills itself as an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics.
Jagged Alliance Back in Action is a contemporary remake of the latest title in the much-loved Jagged Alliance series of turn-based mercenary-themed strategy games.
- 12 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- New Linux Gaming Survey For October... 4 October 2015 at 10:47 pm UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For October... 4 October 2015 at 8:56 pm UTC
- The Latest Steam Hardware Survey Shows Very Little Diff... 4 October 2015 at 7:52 pm UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For October... 4 October 2015 at 7:08 pm UTC
- New Linux Gaming Survey For October... 4 October 2015 at 10:42 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- DRM free vs Steam ...4 October 2015 at 5:38 pm UTC
- Good Linux MMO's...4 October 2015 at 4:13 pm UTC
- Finally was able to get an i7-6700k!...4 October 2015 at 1:07 am UTC
- What amd gpu you suggest me to buy for gaming ?...3 October 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC
- Giveaway: lots of game keys from bundles, etc......2 October 2015 at 7:55 pm UTC