Pillars of Eternity is the brand new RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Paradox Interactive. It’s expensive compared to a lot of our games, so here’s our look at it.
Thankfully we have learnt that Baldur's Gate:Enhanced Edition is still going to happen for Linux, but sadly they still don't have a timeline for it.
Postal 2 the first person game from RunningWithScissors looks like it's getting a totally free DLC! Sweet!
This game mixes several classical gameplay-styles such as Tower Defense, Multi-player cooperation, Destructible world and Economics and it has just had a new update.
The Funding Crowd is here! Here you'll find enough Linux games crowdfunding facts to be the center of attention at your next social gathering, guaranteed.
The critically acclaimed PSN hit PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate makes its way to Steam Linux for the definitive Monsters experience! Currently looking for testers too.
A first look at the alpha demo of the upcoming free, class based multiplayer shooter 'Alien Arena: Tactical'. We list the available player roles, explain the gameplay, mechanics and goals, as well as point out a flaw or two. All this to give you a general idea before the public demo, but also to prepare for feedback gathering.
Another month and another quick look at the Linux statistics on Steam, this time it seems we have dipped below that 1% mark.
Game Dev Tycoon is now out on Steam but not yet for Linux, while they do have an older version for Linux on the website, we contacted them to find out what was up?
Sometimes explosions and loud guns just aren't then thing you are looking for. And when that happens, you can rely on relaxing music, simple gameplay and chemistry!
Crystal Picnic a 16-bit style action RPG in development by Nooskewl the creators of Monster RPG 2 now has an alpha available if you pre-order.
It's raining outside in this late summer afternoon and I'm feeling a bit under the weather too, so it's the perfect occasion to engage myself with a film noir adventure game like Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora.
Ah Valve they do seem to rather love Linux don't they? They recently added Linux support to the Half-Life 1 SDK so that mods using it can be ported to Linux!
As more time goes by more Wasteland 2 screenshots have filtered in and now we have 18 minutes worth of gameplay and some info on the Linux release.
Ironclad Tactics is a fast-paced, card-based tactics game set in an alternate history Civil War - with steam-powered military robots!
Popular this week
View by Category
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 29 March 2015 at 3:24 pm UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 29 March 2015 at 1:32 pm UTC
- Killing Floor 2 Gameplay Shown Off By PC Gamer, Early A... 29 March 2015 at 1:13 pm UTC
- Pillars Of Eternity RPG Released For Linux, Early Port ... 29 March 2015 at 9:55 am UTC
- Prepare A New Set Of Pants, Outlast Releases For Linux ... 29 March 2015 at 8:30 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Why does my game play on everything except one?...29 March 2015 at 2:43 am UTC
- Tearing problems (vsync not working)...28 March 2015 at 2:09 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...28 March 2015 at 11:26 am UTC
- Australians - Online purchases and the GST...26 March 2015 at 10:30 am UTC
- possible to ditch windows?...26 March 2015 at 5:05 am UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us