Telepath Tactics is a turn-based strategy RPG set in the steampunk universe of Telepath RPG. It looks really good.
Our Linux & SteamOS gamer survey for February is now up.
Tallowmere is one of the more interesting Procedural Death Labyrinth games that I have come across recently and I am shocked it isn't more popular.
Here is a look back at the last week on GamingOnLinux, an easy way to for you to keep up to date on what has happened in the past week for Linux Gaming!
Hive is a licensed version of the Mensa Select award-winning board game also called Hive and it's currently in beta for Linux.
Planetary Annihilation has recently overhauled the balance of the game in the latest patch as they aim to improve all aspects of the massive-scale RTS game.
Heavy Bullets is a game I have covered here a few times and for good reason, the game-play even very early on was solidly built and interesting.
BattleBlock Theater as promised is now out for Linux on Steam bringing with it some co-op platforming mayhem and it looks awesome.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call is another rather beautiful hidden object game from Artifex Mundi. The in-game graphics and cinematics are really something, this is one not to miss.
In Generic Space Shooter you have one simple mission, survive for as long as you can and battle against the odds with plenty of pewpewpew.
Escape Goat 2 just got more awesome with its 1.1 update, time to goat down to business (that was terrible right?).
We showed you SUPERHOT back in September of last year. It's now back seeking funding on Kickstarter to bring out a full game and unsurprisingly it's already over-funded.
Linux builds of Crypt of the NecroDancer were made available to pre-orderers last week. Cheese takes some time to share his thoughts.
Pandora: First Contact is easily one of the best turn-based strategy games I've enjoyed since Alpha Centurai & Master of Orion 2, the developers are really working well at supporting it with big updates like this too.
I am sure there are plenty of Nethack fans around, Vulture is an isometric graphical interface for the roguelike engine: NetHack and it's trying to get on Steam.
- 17 games due this month
- View release calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
- Dying Light Hotfix Released, Should Fix Major Texture I... 13 February 2016 at 2:23 am UTC
- Frozen Synapse 2 Announced, Dev Confirmed To Us It Will... 13 February 2016 at 1:26 am UTC
- Steam Beta Adds Hardware Accelerated Encoding For Nvidi... 13 February 2016 at 12:40 am UTC
- XCOM 2 Strategy Game Reviewed On Linux... 13 February 2016 at 12:37 am UTC
- XCOM 2 Strategy Game Reviewed On Linux... 13 February 2016 at 12:24 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Pixel Piracy fails to launch...12 February 2016 at 7:58 pm UTC
- Saints Row II and III seems to be closer...12 February 2016 at 12:45 am UTC
- Xeon Processors and Gaming?...11 February 2016 at 3:07 pm UTC
- [Remind at end of Feb 2016] Release calendar features...11 February 2016 at 1:43 pm UTC
- Vulkan presentation...11 February 2016 at 3:51 am UTC