StarDrive 2 looks awesome, and to a fan of the old Master of Orion games like me it was a must buy. Here are some thoughts on it. Hint: It's great!
Remember Pixel Piracy? The fun looking Side-scrolling 2d, Real Time Strategy, Sandbox, Simulation Game we showed you? It's been getting some fun updates!
That's right folks as is usual the Humble Indie Bundle 9 has added some new games, two of which are brand new to Linux "A Virus Named Tom" and "Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken".
Hey there folks! Today I present to you a small test I did with the recent Wine 1.7.1. The video showcases the differences of games running in a normal Wine 1.7.1 versus a patched Wine 1.7.1.
When their University is overrun with monsters, Dr. Bellwether and his team must collect, train, and fuse Battle Dice to combat the invading hordes. Coming soon to Linux!
It seems Linux is to get a game in the Arma series, not one of their realistic FPS games, but rather a new turn based game called Arma Tactics.
Madman Theory Games and Forever Entertainment S.A. have released their Unity3D powered Hack 'n' Slash game on Desura .
A new RTS game we have covered here on GOL before is now up on Steam for pre-orders, hooray! This one does look rather great.
Looks like S2 games is creating a "second generation" as they call it MOBA designed to be more casual and less toxic than current MOBA's.
Fortix 2 is best described as a reverse turret defense game. As Sir Fortix, the knight, you must conquer castles while dodging tower turrets and evil monsters.
Not something I usually do but this is a good cause, Unity is still missing having it's actual editor on Linux!
SUPERHOT is an FPS game where time moves only when you move. The innovative time control mechanics create gameplay never seen before. TAKE YOUR TIME! Get rid of aggressive enemies with grace, style and the intense satisfaction.
Running With Scissors has revealed some but not all of the details of what will come with the Postal 2 DLC!
Gabe Newell owner of Valve the company behind Steam did a keynote at LinuxCon 2013 inside is a video and the info.
Planetary Annihilation an RTS game currently in alpha testing is due to go into beta on the 26th of September which means it will drop in price from $70 to $60 and a whole host of new features will be pushed!
Popular this week
View by Category
- Sales Statistics For Linux Games From Different Develop... 19 April 2015 at 7:59 am UTC
- Kart Racer 'Coffin Dodgers' Adds Linux Support To Early... 19 April 2015 at 6:51 am UTC
- Kart Racer 'Coffin Dodgers' Adds Linux Support To Early... 19 April 2015 at 4:14 am UTC
- Sales Statistics For Linux Games From Different Develop... 19 April 2015 at 4:06 am UTC
- Storm United, A Beautiful New FPS Now In Early Access, ... 19 April 2015 at 2:46 am UTC
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Which is best amd gpu for gaming with open source drive...19 April 2015 at 8:31 am UTC
- Linux Servers (or Servers for Linux games) category...18 April 2015 at 1:48 pm UTC
- Savage Lands is coming to linux...18 April 2015 at 11:25 am UTC
- This War of Mine - 50% discount coupon from Game Republ...17 April 2015 at 9:08 pm UTC
- My G-sync and 4k testing...16 April 2015 at 9:07 pm UTC
- © 2015 GamingOnLinux.com
- About Us