Mutant Gangland is a fast paced turn based strategy game for those with no need for micro management. Create units, capture buildings and wage war against a player or AI controlled opponent.
I have been excited about this game for a few months now when I introduced you to it last year and then with the news of the games engine being opened up as well for modders it was just icing on the cake.
They are working on proper 64bit builds for Linux at the moment so they should be up within a day or two along with fixes and improvements from general feedback.
Alpha 1 features:
- Eight maps (seven normal battles, one skirmish map)
- Two factions, ten units (five / faction)
- Eight commander profiles available (with stats and bonuses)
- A level editor for custom maps
- Player vs AI/AI vs AI + local multiplayer matches (hotseat mode)
- DRM free for all platforms (Windows/Linux/Mac and Android)
- Source available for non-commercial use
Full Alpha Info Here
It's now available on Itch.io directly through their brand-spanking new website in alpha form with regular updates to be expected to further polish and already fun little game with lots of replayability. I'm a fan, are you?