10tons, who are well known for their top-down shooters are unleashing their latest title 'Undead Horde' in Early Access on March 6th.
Become a necromancer and raise the dead - Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. You'll battle against the living who've driven the necromancers and their undead minions into exile. You'll re-animate all kinds of creatures and build an army of up to 100 undead. Your army follows you or attacks by itself depending on your commands.
Good to see them do something different again, with Undead Horde mashing a number of genres together to create something that looks quite interesting.
Looks like it could be a lot of fun, take a look:
- Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
- Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
- Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
- Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
- Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
- Manage shops with upgrades
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam, it should come to GOG too as noted in the trailer above but no page live there yet. Like with their previous games, I will hopefully take a look at it once it's available.
Hat tip to Naib.