Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.

Not a genre we cover often here but we always try to highlight a bit of everything. If you enjoy games very much aimed at adults, with plenty of NSFW elements (nudity, sex etc) then Seeds of Chaos might be for you.

Currently in Early Access, Seeds of Chaos from Venus Noire and TinyHat Studios mixes together RPG and Strategy elements plus Visual Novel style story telling into quite a unique package. There's castle management, exploration and by the looks of it - a lot of sex scenes.

There's a trailer below, which, uninspiringly doesn't really show you much:

Feature Highlight:

• Reactive Storytelling- branching which makes each playthrough feel personal & rewarding!
  • Indulge In Your Desires- debauchery awaits with over 100 unlockable sex scenes!
  • Customize Your Domain- flex your planning skills with our castle management system!
  • Explore A Rich Fantasy World- explore a map filled with discoveries and adventure!

It's actually been in development for a few years, only arriving on Steam earlier this year. With the SIEGEBREAKER update released on May 2 where it added official Linux support.

Even the store pages have images that are quite graphic, so be warned. You can find it on Steam and itch.io.

rustybroomhandle 4 May 2020 at 1:47 pm UTC
NeoTheFox 4 May 2020 at 1:50 pm UTC
Oh wow, it looks like one of these NSFW games that go above and beyond what people usually expect from this kind of game.
Liam Dawe 4 May 2020 at 1:53 pm UTC
rustybroomhandleHeh, don't take this too seriously, but I find the tag "NSFW" amusing. Are there any games that are "safe for work"? I imagine even Candy Crush would get you in trouble.
Heh, you do raise a good point. Still, it's pretty much the universally used term for more graphics stuff (both nudity, violence and such) so we're rolling with the tag to make it as clear as possible.
Mumrik93 4 May 2020 at 4:17 pm UTC
"Came for the sex, stayed for the Gameplay/Story" hopefully it's like that, might have to give it a go, I love management/cityplaning games so this might just be right up my alley, adding fantasy and.. and.. such things.
saturnoyo 4 May 2020 at 4:35 pm UTC
I like playing these kind of games with my gf but it's really difficult to find games that are... you know, games. It's always visual novels with no gameplay elements. Or reeeeally terrible games.

So if I can read about these kind of games here that would be great! I'll keep an eye on this one.
Purple Library Guy 4 May 2020 at 5:00 pm UTC
They're all safe for work now. Since Covid, I'm working from home.
SuperTux 4 May 2020 at 7:09 pm UTC
Purple Library Guy
They're all safe for work now. Since Covid, I'm working from home.

That is true, just not safe for meetings lol.
slaapliedje 4 May 2020 at 7:49 pm UTC
SuperTux
Purple Library Guy
They're all safe for work now. Since Covid, I'm working from home.

That is true, just not safe for meetings lol.
As a side note, last week I sat and played Jumpman on my Ultimate64 set up, while it was fed through my capture card and working as my camera for Zoom, so my coworkers could laugh while I died.
LungDrago 5 May 2020 at 7:16 am UTC
So we're covering these kinds of games now? In that case, perhaps I should sign up as an author to lend my considerable experience to GoL. Heheheh.
chr 5 May 2020 at 7:23 am UTC

To nitpick on other strongly established terms, I find the common usage of "mature" highly offensive to language and original meanings of words. Things tagged "mature" are more often than not some of the least mature (non-infantile) things out there. And I would really like to search for mature (non-infantile) content sometimes. But I do not have the words for these searches. "Adult" and "mature" are taken. "Grownup" or "non-infantile" or "non-childish" don't sound too promising.

None currently, submit yours here!